+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 155
Like Tree293Likes

Thread: Roseanne - The Reboot

  1. #131
    Premium Member dagwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    salt lake city ut
    Age
    47
    Posts
    19,211

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfromcan View Post
    I assumed Bev was dead and that's why Darlene named her daughter Harris. Wasn't that Bev's last name? I could be wrong though.
    Harris was born during the final season, Bev was still alive.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

    #oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

  2. #132
    Magical Elf MFWalkoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    25,219

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Bev married and had the children at a relatively young age. I remember in the episode when she moved to the retirement complex, she kept saying that she was 63. That was in the mid-1990s, so Bev would be in her mid-80s now.

    Estelle is still active and working/teaching -- she was on PBS' Theater Talk last month:

    https://youtu.be/G6h8I3k4FXg
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

  3. #133
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,893

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Estelle was fabulous in the couple of episodes she did on Grace and Frankie a year or two ago! She's an amazing actress and has an Academy Award to prove it.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  4. #134
    80's Rule! karna68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    49
    Posts
    4,892

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    She looks good! Saw the clip of David returning, he tries to climb in Darlene's window, lol!
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,345

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    and she guest starred on Netflix's Grace and Frankie.

    Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Bev married and had the children at a relatively young age. I remember in the episode when she moved to the retirement complex, she kept saying that she was 63. That was in the mid-1990s, so Bev would be in her mid-80s now.

    Estelle is still active and working/teaching -- she was on PBS' Theater Talk last month:

    https://youtu.be/G6h8I3k4FXg
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey jenniferboston1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,345

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Guess I should've read the whole thread before commenting on Estelle being on Grace and Frankie!

    Thanks Miss Griss

    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Estelle was fabulous in the couple of episodes she did on Grace and Frankie a year or two ago! She's an amazing actress and has an Academy Award to prove it.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    I haven't seen the reboot but yesterday enjoyed a cold and rainy afternoon watching the re-runs on Logo. I had no idea that Joss Whedon was a writer for the show or that Mark also played Quinn in Angel. And Shirley Winters???

    I enjoyed seeing the 1990 Connors since I never really watched it back then.
    karna68, Miss_Griss and sclarke257 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  8. #138
    FORT Fogey Miss_Griss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    4,893

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I haven't seen the reboot but yesterday enjoyed a cold and rainy afternoon watching the re-runs on Logo. I had no idea that Joss Whedon was a writer for the show or that Mark also played Quinn in Angel. And Shirley Winters???

    I enjoyed seeing the 1990 Connors since I never really watched it back then.
    I didn't realize that Joss Whedon had been a writer on the show. Interesting. I do remember seeing Mark on Angel.
    beerbelly likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

    But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey beerbelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Hell's Kitchen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    5,179

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    I actually didn't realize it was the same actor. But a lot of times you can hear his Irish accent on some of the episodes with Sarah Chalke.
    Miss_Griss and sclarke257 like this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

  10. #140
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,288

    Re: Roseanne - The Reboot

    Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I actually didn't realize it was the same actor. But a lot of times you can hear his Irish accent on some of the episodes with Sarah Chalke.
    I never caught his accent but at the time, I didn't realize he was Irish, so I probably wasn't listening for it.
    beerbelly likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.