+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The Crossing (ABC Tues 10 PM) premiers 4/2/18

Re: The Crossing (ABC Tues 10 PM) premiers 4/2/18

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    I sort of got as far last night as the first wave thought when they first got here that there were already existing people who were going to impact the existence of human kind in a negative way, and these people needed to be eliminated for the good of all. Therefore, around 2008 the first wave systematically began eliminating those people.
    Fast forward to now. Is it because the 2nd Wave came and or Ampex that they decided their original plan did NOT work?

If so, is this why red haired "wife" of camp person in the 2nd wave suggests something, and the top guy who just got a promotion says, "Do you realize how many people will have to die?"
    What does that mean? Any ideas?
    Wait until next week's episode.
    No goat killers on my island.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

It means that they will have to track down every human being that carries the gene that will allow for Apex to evolve in the future.

I liked that they did the backstory as to the first wave and wove the two together. Also, now that the doctor has extra of the antibody she created what will she do with it? Will it get destroyed?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It means that they will have to track down every human being that carries the gene that will allow for Apex to evolve in the future.

I liked that they did the backstory as to the first wave and wove the two together. Also, now that the doctor has extra of the antibody she created what will she do with it? Will it get destroyed?
    Oh my! How in the world do they propose to do that?? Now on the doctor and the Ampex blood sample.....she held it up and said to herself, "What else will you heal?"
    She is now fascinated. That precious little vial isn't going anywhere!
    My guess is she not only is trying to figure out other ways she can research with it, but she is also trying hard to figure out how she can talk Leah's mother into giving her some more of it!
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

And now it looks like the doctor's number is up!

This show has a lot going for it, but I admit to still being confused. Maybe I just need to pay closer attention!

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    And now it looks like the doctor's number is up!

This show has a lot going for it, but I admit to still being confused. Maybe I just need to pay closer attention!
    Leah's mother had told the passport maker she needed 2 passports - 1 for her, 1 for Leah. Didn't she go back and ask for another one ( passport)? I wondered if she were asking for a passport for the doctor. The doctor told Leah's mother SHE ( the doctor) needed Leah's mother's blood, but the mother brushed it off. I am wondering if this comes back to the mother, and she somehow finds the doctor in the hospital?
    These things somehow seem to happen!

Now....the weasel got his!! I didn't quite understand what the big guy did to him for "ratting" on him, but it hurt plenty bad.... the weasel got the message loud and clear. He is now in between a rock and a hard place, so to speak. What does he do? He gets beat up in the camp if he "rats", and he gets terrorized if he doesn't rat to the head of the Head of Homeland Security.

Speaking of the head of Homeland Security.....the sheriff is onto them.... What a set-up!

Now, really cute girl in the camp appears to be kissing Marshall next week. Let's hope Marshall is somebody else's great-grandfather!! .....and I kind of feel bad for the young fellow in the Homeland Security who has been looking out for cute girl in the camp. I think he may have a bit of a crush on her, but that is not where her heart is.

Whoo-hoo....they break out next week!!
    Punkin likes this.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Well ... the network cancelled this show. It had such potential, but now it has no time to live up to it. I wonder how much more of it they'll air.
    Punkin likes this.

I was kinda' hoping it would be a new Lost sort of show, but it has not really taken off like Lost did.
    Lynda

Noooo!!!! I am really into all the twists and turns. Who are these people, really, from 150 years in the future? Please don't cancel.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I kinda wanted Reece to get away with her daughter.
    Punkin likes this.

Me, too. Do you think they killed her, or is she totally stunned?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast