+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: The Crossing (ABC Tues 10 PM) premiers 4/2/18

Re: The Crossing (ABC Tues 10 PM) premiers 4/2/18

So the only Apex we know of so far is the woman/mom?
    And do we know her goal, besides getting her daughter?

Thanks, Ariel and Bearcata. I obviously haven't been paying close enough attention.
    Lynda

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

No, just to be with her daughter. She committed treason in her time to bring her daughter to the peaceful time.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

The first wave, though, are definitely NOT good guys. That is the feeling I got immediately. They want to kill he Ampex lady, Leah's Mom alright, but they are no friends of this group of their own kind - the new 2nd wave.
    The first wave has assimilated here into high positions and has become successful, powerful. Notice the wife in the very nice house did not deny she was the wife of the 2nd wave guy, but she was very quick to kill the Home Security Agent when she realized that the agent was on to her or at least going to get suspicious.
    Punkin, navybelle and Coco46 like this.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

This is why more layers of this onion need to be peeled.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

There is also treachery in the camp! Right off there was that weasel who went to the First Wave and tried to sell out the group only to get himself got in a net. Now he is back in the camp, trying hard to sell them all a bill of goods to save his own neck.

.....and what the heck is the meaning of the picture of the young man Hannah found at the Festival, walked around with for a couple or hours, and who is now trying so hard to make contact with her in the base? Who is he in the scheme of things?
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    There is also treachery in the camp! Right off there was that weasel who went to the First Wave and tried to sell out the group only to get himself got in a net. Now he is back in the camp, trying hard to sell them all a bill of goods to save his own neck.

.....and what the heck is the meaning of the picture of the young man Hannah found at the Festival, walked around with for a couple or hours, and who is now trying so hard to make contact with her in the base? Who is he in the scheme of things?
    Pretty sure he is her great, great, great grandpa.
    No goat killers on my island.

That is what I was thinking - it would be squeamish if they wanted to become a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    That is what I was thinking - it would be squeamish if they wanted to become a couple.
    See, that was what I thought it looked liked might be happening. He had this thing sorta going with the girl in the trailer, but just as soon as Hannah appeared, his interest in the girl in the trailer definitely cooled. It is true he noted she wanted his help, but he noted their was more. Also, he remarked he spent 2 hours with her.

~ Author unknown

I sort of got as far last night as the first wave thought when they first got here that there were already existing people who were going to impact the existence of human kind in a negative way, and these people needed to be eliminated for the good of all. Therefore, around 2008 the first wave systematically began eliminating those people.
    Fast forward to now. Is it because the 2nd Wave came and or Ampex that they decided their original plan did NOT work?

If so, is this why red haired "wife" of camp person in the 2nd wave suggests something, and the top guy who just got a promotion says, "Do you realize how many people will have to die?"
    What does that mean? Any ideas?

~ Author unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast