+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Young Sheldon

Re: Young Sheldon

I have never been fond of TBBT or any comedy show, but love this one. The actor that plays young Sheldon is perfect and I am so glad it has been renewed. If it last a while, it will be a shame when the actor gets too big for this roll.
    Cootie and NoReally like this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Hmm, must have missed a few episodes or my memory is going . Certainly logical the sister would grow up to be a looker--that little girl is very pretty. I remember the cat being out of the bag about the ring, forgot it was Meemaw that let it out. Somehow I thought she left the ring to Sheldon in her will...but now I think I remember that she gave it to him when she sensed he was getting serious....
    Thanks all!

Last night's program (about Meemaw's brisket recipe) was my favorite to date.
    NoReally likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: As Playful, Faithful And Adorable As A Puppy Dog, But With Better Breath! ~ DWTS 20 Pool Winner ~ AGT 10 2nd Place ~ DWTS 22 3rd Place

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

OMG, last night's episode was hysterical I found myself LMAO b/c he reminds me so much of myself, especially around cold/flu season and the hospital
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG, last night's episode was hysterical I found myself LMAO b/c he reminds me so much of myself, especially around cold/flu season and the hospital
    Me, too! I've been to doctors' offices a few times this flu season, and I outfit myself with gloves and a mask, wash my hands thoroughly before I leave, and open the doors with paper towels on the way out! I want to wear a mask when I go grocery shopping, too. Besides that, I avoid being around people. I just about have a panic attack if anyone sneezes or coughs near me. I definitely identified with little Sheldon.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Me, too! I've been to doctors' offices a few times this flu season, and I outfit myself with gloves and a mask, wash my hands thoroughly before I leave, and open the doors with paper towels on the way out! I want to wear a mask when I go grocery shopping, too. Besides that, I avoid being around people. I just about have a panic attack if anyone sneezes or coughs near me. I definitely identified with little Sheldon.
    So, you're telling me I'm not crazy b/c I do the EXACT same thing. Anti-bacterial gels are my best friend!!! I also spray Lysol in my office while people, who are sick, are leaving the office.. I don't care if I offend them or not. And at the store if someone sneezes or coughs and doesn't cover their mouth, I rudely say....COVER YOUR MOUTH
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

For masks to be effective they need to be on the person who is sick, not the potential receiver. But then Sis wouldn't have had so much fun coloring Sheldon's mask.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    For masks to be effective they need to be on the person who is sick, not the potential receiver. But then Sis wouldn't have had so much fun coloring Sheldon's mask.
    They are effective on the potential receiver, too. When nurses and doctors go into an infectious patient's hospital room, they will wear a mask. Besides, I can't control whether a sick person at my doctor's office wears a mask, but I can do my best to protect myself from their germs both in the air and on surfaces (by wearing gloves and not touching anything unless I absolutely have to).
    combatcutie likes this.

I'm going to have to binge this series as it isn't on my radar at the moment.

I refuse to shake hands and won't accept a magazine at the doctors, but I don't go so far as to wear a mask...however, I always pick one up from the stand in the lobby of one building and am building a collection. Has the "kitty" song come into play yet?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Absolutely...."Soft Kitty" was sung by mom at the end of the show to YS.
    Gutmutter likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast