2018 WINTER/SPRING TV PREMIERE CALENDAR

TV Premiere Dates (2018) - Metacritic

2018 Midseason TV Premiere Schedule: Dates For New And Returning Shows

https://www.cinemablend.com/televisi...eturning-shows

10 new TV shows you need to watch this winter

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...tch/968393001/
    KAREN

Re: Winter/Spring 2018

This looks really good!! It will be on AMAZON!! Starring Stana Katic from CASTLE!!!

Stana Katic’s Castle follow-up, Absentia, will make its Stateside debut on Friday, Feb. 2, Amazon has announced. All 10 episodes will be released at once.

‘Absentia’ Premiere Date
    KAREN

Anyone else watching The Resident? I like the cast and think it's well done, but MAN, I hope Bruce Greenwood's character doesn't continue to be the Bad Doctor for much longer. I'm sure that's not a complete fiction - there surely are aging doctors who need to retire long before they do and who wield their power unfairly - but I don't want to watch it week after week.

I still remember when Bruce Greenwood was the hot, young doctor on St. Elsewhere. Time marches on....
    momrek06 and SpringMaiden27 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Anyone else watching The Resident? I like the cast and think it's well done, but MAN, I hope Bruce Greenwood's character doesn't continue to be the Bad Doctor for much longer. I'm sure that's not a complete fiction - there surely are aging doctors who need to retire long before they do and who wield their power unfairly - but I don't want to watch it week after week.

I still remember when Bruce Greenwood was the hot, young doctor on St. Elsewhere. Time marches on....

I had not heard of The Resident, Critical but it does look good!!!

The Resident (TV Series 2018
    KAREN

CCL

Yes, I mean Matt Czuchry...how could I not? And I like Emily Vancamp and also the new resident.
    Right now the Bruce Greenwood character is straight up black...they need to add shades of grey quickly.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Yes, I mean Matt Czuchry...how could I not? And I like Emily Vancamp and also the new resident.
    Right now the Bruce Greenwood character is straight up black...they need to add shades of grey quickly.
    Seriously. All he needs is a mustache to twirl. It's a little over-the-top. Because I like the cast, I hope they manage to work on that aspect of the show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I should have mentioned (when I saw your post earlier) he is in the movie THE POST as Robert McNamara and does any amazing job with that role.
    KAREN

When I read that he is playing an aging doctor St. Elsewhere was the first thing I thought of! How can he be aging?? lol! Gosh, I loved that show.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

IMDB shows that Bruce Greenwood will only be in 4 episodes.

+ Reply to Thread