+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: 9-1-1

Re: 9-1-1

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Well that episode explained why Bobby is so closed off.

I did NOT want Buck and Abby to meet like that, I preferred the phone buddy thing. Now it's just weird.
    I agree. Their original phone relationship was unique, honest, and interesting. So much could have been build off of it. Now, their phone relationship is just.....weird.

Also, anybody else think them ignoring the poor dead guy floating in the swimming pool was unusual? (AFTER they saved the little girl.) Sure, he was deceased. Sure, medical personnel had arrived on the scene but I thought it was odd that they just walked off so quickly.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 02-02-2018 at 02:03 PM.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

The Medical Examiner office would probably collect him. This is LA and I remember from other shows based there that the Medical Examiner's office does the collecting.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Wasn’t electricity still running through the water? There wasn’t anything they could do for him if that was the case.

The firemen shut down the electrical after they got there.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I'm really trying to like this show but this week was just strange.

No way the guy that got the bar through his head would be back already. The lady cop is very full of herself, she checked the house but didn't find the guy the first time.

Abby's date was just weird.

Not sure if I will keep watching this one.

I know what you mean, especially about bar through head guy. Once again personal life drama ( very much drama) takes over story lines making it very like a soap opera. However, the opening small plane emergency landing had me curious as I also take that medication and didn't realize that, under stress, it could mimic a heart attack. hmm
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I like Buck and I like Abby but I decided when watching last night that I would prefer her with Bobby!
    tinderbox, Cornholio and JavaJo like this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I like Buck and I like Abby but I decided when watching last night that I would prefer her with Bobby!
    Same here!
    tinderbox likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I think that is where they are headed. Abby is now ready for romance as is Bobby with his big reveal last week.
    tinderbox likes this.

Yes, Bobby & Abby are 100% headed to being a couple. And I really like them together. Abby & Buck is just ridiculous.

When Abby walked into the firestation with her plate of cookies and Bobby met her alone on the first floor, there was some romantic music going when they saw each other for the first time that definitely foreshadows them together. It's so obvious!
    tinderbox likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast