+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Netflix 2018

FORT Fanatic

Re: Netflix 2018

Netflix' Queer Eye reboot is awesome. I watched it all in two days. The guys they picked to make over were all great, I wanted each one of them to have a great experience. There are some really moving scenes. I need season 2 already.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Netflix' Queer Eye reboot is awesome. I watched it all in two days. The guys they picked to make over were all great, I wanted each one of them to have a great experience. There are some really moving scenes. I need season 2 already.
    I didn't realize they were new shows, I saw that pop up and thought it was reruns from the original series. Yay! Another thing to add to my ridiculously long list...
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I'm done with both seasons of Daredevil, as well as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist (actually better the second time around). I just started The Defenders. Kind of cool to watch them all as one series. So much interconnectedness.
    beerbelly and momrek06 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I'm done with both seasons of Daredevil, as well as Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and Iron Fist (actually better the second time around). I just started The Defenders. Kind of cool to watch them all as one series. So much interconnectedness.
    I love that!!!!

Are you going to watch The Punisher, Critical?

The Punisher (TV Series 2017
    KAREN

liver spotted hands Realitychick's Avatar

I just binge watched the entire first season of The Punisher. LOVED IT!!!! Very violent but highly entertaining.
    waywyrd and momrek06 like this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Just started Babylon Berlin this afternoon - I love it so far. That dance scene in the club in episode two was all kinds of awesome.

Also caught the new Joel McHale Show. I always enjoyed him on The Soup, and the new show is just as fun!

liver spotted hands Realitychick's Avatar

I find myself getting really pissed off watching Dirty Money this documentary on Netflix. Companies taking advantage of consumers. Very eye opening.
    Punkin likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I finished The Punisher a while ago, so I'm all set for season two of JJ.

Way, I have Babylon Berlin on my list. I know next to nothing about it. Is it subtitled? At this point, I'm so busy that I can't just sit and watch anything on TV without doing something else too.
    momrek06 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Way, I have Babylon Berlin on my list. I know next to nothing about it. Is it subtitled? At this point, I'm so busy that I can't just sit and watch anything on TV without doing something else too.
    It's in German, subtitled in English. Sort of a Great Gatsby/Boardwalk Empire noir mix on steroids? I'd put it up there with The Crown, I like it that much.

But it's something that really needs to be watched carefully, sometimes it's hard to follow what's going on - and there's a lot going on. I'd save it til you have time to give it your full attention.
    momrek06 likes this.

"...Meta-Foric-Cally!" Kocky_Kamikaze's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post

I love the reboot! I canít tell you how many times I have cried watching this!
    beerbelly likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast