+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Fall 2017 TV Season

Re: Fall 2017 TV Season

Caught up with 6 episodes of The Inhumans. Wow...this is bad for a Marvel show, what happened. It's OK for kiddies wanting a monsters/superpowers/not very scary show to watch.
    No goat killers on my island.

Orville is not bad watched up to episode 6.

Season 1 is 13 episodes long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Orville is not bad watched up to episode 6.

Season 1 is 13 episodes long.
    It has just been picked up for Season 2.

All of the Menendez series posts have been moved to their own thread. If you have that much to say about a series, please start a thread for it!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Kevin Probably Saves The World & The Mayor have both been given an order for three more episodes for this season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Kevin Probably Saves The World & The Mayor have both been given an order for three more episodes for this season.
    I have stopped watching Kevin Probably Saves the World. Only stopped watching the last two weeks.

Finished all 8 episodes of Marvel's Inhumans. Wow, can't believe Marvel produced this show. What happened, did they owe someone a lot of money and it was a vanity project. Did Marvel simply not care? Sad, very, very, sad.

One good thing about this show was Lockjaw.

Aha, it was the showrunner Scott Buck's fault, he also is the showrunner for Netflix's Iron Fist which is horrible.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#6166015e8207

Inhumans needs to be a cautionary tale for Marvel that if they want to maintain the integrity of the MCU, which pre-Iron Fist, had a frankly amazing run of quality, for the most part. It's what separates them from DC, where an 80-90% on Rotten Tomatoes film is par for the course for Marvel, but for DC that's a Wonder Woman-like miracle. When people hear something is part of the MCU, whether it's a film, network show or Netflix offering, there's an expectation of quality. Marvel needs to slow down and really consider what projects they take on, and who they’re giving them to. Maybe all of this is Scott Buck related and removing him from the equation fixes things. But it was Marvel’s call to bring him on board this project and only did so allegedly because almost no other showrunners were free to make a show on this short of notice.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 11-12-2017 at 12:26 AM.
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456