+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Midnight, Texas (NBC Mondays 10 PM)

Re: Midnight, Texas (NBC Mondays 10 PM)

While I am glad folks enjoyed this series I found it rather dull, predictable and full of stereotypes and does not come near to the books as a well though out plot and well developed characters.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fan

^^^^

I totally agree with you. While I loved most of True Blood (the show), they veered to far off course from Charlaine's amazing writing in the books.
    Bearcata likes this.
    Trust Me!

well I have not read the books so I can't compare it to the TV series, but that aside I personally really like the series version, it has likable characters (except Creek), the storylines are interesting and the pacing is good considering they only had 10 episodes to work with, and the character development for most of the characters was good, just about everyone had their own focus and chance to shine in different episodes. I definitely would love to see more from this series, I feel that Midnight still has a lot more stories to tell
    beerbelly, Katydyd and sparklete like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I have to say, every time I see a new post here I hurry to check and see if anyone has posted news about season 2.....Fingers crossed!!
    Dinahann and beerbelly like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I really hope it gets renewed, this show has since attracted quite a big loyal following and recently a fan campaign has started on social media to try and urge NBC to renew it...it's a long shot but I hope the effort pays off
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234