+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joe Pantoliano (Ralph Cifaretto)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    He was a great character to hate....it's almost too bad he didn't stick around longer.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

mimimimi

Janice and Ralphie

Too bad Janice didn't kill Ralphie while she had the chance. I was hoping he would die when she pushed him down the stairs. Then Tony would have to come and clean up another boyfriend. It could be a running gag. The one where she killed her boyfriend was classic.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Mimi!

Glad to see another Sopranos fan at the FORT

I'm getting ready for the episode this evening...I only wish it came on at 8 (ET) still.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I loved it when Tony asked about her and Ralph, and she said it was none of his business...He said something like "If I remember right, I had to take your last boyfriend out of here in a plastic bag, so I think it IS my business."

Welcome, mimimimi!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12