+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Still Star Crossed (ABC)

Still Star Crossed (ABC)

I am enjoying this. It is part Cinderella part soap. I wonder what other romances will light up. Main girl needs to wear more than just that one dress.

Look out for Uncle Capulet, and Momma/Aunt Capulet looks like she is going to serve up something ugly. Uncle/lord Capulet could be the hooded chopping guy who minced the artisan builder.

I guess the Montague's have no women yet.
    Last edited by Lizard; 06-07-2017 at 03:58 AM.
    The last word isn't really important in situations when nobody is listening.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Still Star Crossed (ABC)

Romeo and Juliet, the story continues --- with a kind of new slant. ! I'm intrigued - it should be good.

Here's the IMDb info:
    Still Star-Crossed (TV Series 2017
    (7 episodes)

Watch the first two episodes last night! I love the diversity and I am very intrigued to see where it all goes!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

FORT Fogey

I love this new series! The creativity with so many aspects of the story is refreshing. They really took it chance on this series, hope it's successful.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I guess I'd better give it another chance. I watched the Premier, but was doing other things & never got into it, so didn't watch Episode 2.
    I'll watch this week.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Since I'm a Shakespeare fanatic, I gave it a chance. Just terrible. I guess the rumors of how bad it is were true. I suppose even Shonda Rhimes can have a misfire every once in a while.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think it might become my favorite night time soap

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I love the IDEA of the show, but as usual, there's waaaay too much violence for me. Granted, I've only seen the 1st episode, but I'm just so sick of the fighting in the majority of the shows nowadays, that I just can't bear it anymore.

So, I guess with the ratings, there may be no hope for season two....but maybe.

Livia wants to be married, wants to be married, wants to be married. There would be no show if doom took over.....but I want her to get her fairy tale.

All the bad is Juliette's mom's doing. I want to see what happens....want that season two.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Knowing that it has been cancelled, I ordered the ebook and read it. I believe they can wrap it up in the finale happily ever after

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast