+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Law & Order - Crime & Punishment. June 8th (contains spoiler info for West coast)

LG.

Law & Order - Crime & Punishment. June 8th (contains spoiler info for West coast)

Ronald Barker case

Trial for the murder of David Stephens, over sleeping with Barker's girlfriend. Chandra Carle is the ADA for this case.

Anyone else watching it?

I labeled this thread as having spoiler info, but of course the verdict is public record, so on the internet you could find the "answer" before the episode even airs.

I enjoyed this series last summer. The district attorneys they feature are really as much "characters" as the ones on the fictional L&O series. Lots of personality. Not to mention the judges. One of them cracked me up.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Cool, my favorite Judge from last season is hearing this trial. Can't remember his name, but the Chicago Bears' poster in his courtroom - unforgettable.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Ok, I'm the only one watching, but it always amuses me when murder defendants act as their own counsel. The poor witnesses have no idea what the kook is asking, and the judge is using hand jestures to try to follow the logic of his questions.

The judge delivered a smackdown to both the ADA and the defendant (as his own attorney) - he's feisty.

JR.
    I'm watching LG!

This guy just keeps digging himself in deeper. It's almost funny.

+ Reply to Thread