+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Winter TV 2017

KAREN

beerbelly likes this.
    KAREN

Re: Winter TV 2017

Riverdale & Emerald City are two I've been waiting for.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

I watched 'The Mick' last night and really enjoyed it. Very Amy Schumer/Bridesmaids comedy.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I watched 'The Mick' last night and really enjoyed it. Very Amy Schumer/Bridesmaids comedy.
    I watched it too. I'm not really a sitcom person, so if anything decent is on at the same time it's out. But for now, it has potential.
    beerbelly and momrek06 like this.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

KAREN

KAREN

Emerald City looks fantastic.

Glad to see Grimm and Teen Wolf have final seasons to wrap up their story lines and have hopefully well thought out conclusions.

Looking forward to The Magicians and The Expanse.

Much thanks to Peter Jackson (Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit) and George Marting (Game of Thrones) for showing that a strong story even if set in a fantasy realm will resonance with viewers and will be ratings giants and have good acting, stories and production values. Without them I don't think I would be seeing as many shows as there are now on air.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just watched the first episode of season 4 of Sleepy Hollow, surprisingly good episode.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleepy_Hollow_(season_4)

Casting

On July 22, 2016, it was announced that Janina Gavankar had joined the cast in a recurring role as Diana, Ichabod's new partner. Described as a single mom, and a former military officer who serves as a special agent for Homeland Security.[4] Also cast in a recurring role is former MasterChef Junior contestant Oona Yaffe, who will play Diana's ten-year old daughter Molly Thomas.[6] Rachel Melvin joined the cast as Alex Norwood, her character has been described as a self taught engineering prodigy who works alongside Jake Wells (Jerry MacKinnon) in the supernatural archives in Washington D.C.[6] Jeremy Davies joined the cast in a recurring role as villain Malcolm Dreyfuss, a billionaire tech mogul who aspires to conquer other worlds, described as a dark mirror to Ichabod Crane.[7] James Kyson joined the cast in a role yet to be announced.[22] During the show's New York Comic Con panel on October 9, 2016, it was revealed that John Noble will be returning this season as Henry Parrish / Jeremy Crane; however, it was not revealed on whether he will be recurring or guest-starring in this season.[23] On November 1, 2016, it was announced that Kamar de los Reyes will be starring in a recurring role this season.[8] Robbie Kay was cast in the role of Logan MacDonald on November 23, 2016.[9]
    Due to the show changing its setting to Washington, D.C., it was announced that stars Lance Gross who played FBI Agent Daniel Reynolds, and Jessica Camacho who played FBI Agent Sophie Foster in Season 3 would not be returning. However, it was also teased that Camacho might make a few guest appearances in Season 4.[24]

Filming

Production on the fourth season began on August 15, 2016 in Atlanta, Georgia.[25] On October 11, 2016, it was reported that filming was taking place in the city of Lawrenceville, Georgia; pictures from the set of the show were also shared on social media.[26]
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I see what you did there Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I watched it too. I'm not really a sitcom person, so if anything decent is on at the same time it's out. But for now, it has potential.
    I never watch sitcoms.. but I saw whatshername from It's Always Sunny.. and at times she's made me laugh as a comedian.
    I didn't watch The Mick, but now that you two are saying its worth a looksee.. I'll check it out!
    beerbelly likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast