+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Good Fight (Good Wife spinoff) - CBS All Access

Re: The Good Fight (Good Wife spinoff) - CBS All Access

If you have a device that is (or can be) hooked up to your TV that can load the app, you can watch All Access on your TV. It's supported for Amazon Fire TV, Android, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iPhone & iPad, PlayStation 4, Roku, Xbox 360 and Xbox One. But I know it's more about the subscription.

I'm hoping that threads about All Access shows will include some discussion about the show themselves, and not just about how awful it is that people have to subscribe.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

KK4
    FORT Fan

I am enjoying the show. It's quite different to see Diane "vulnerable" at times.

KK4
    FORT Fan

It seems that I am the only one watching. Loved this past episode. Love Ellsbeth!

CCL

I am watching but we are a week behind in Canada. I am excited to hear Elspeth is on the next episode, though!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I'm catching up with the latest episodes. For me, on the negative side, they're getting a little juvenile with the "oh boy we're online so we can swear now" thing. It got a little gratuitous in the 4th and 5th episodes. I'm all for swearing and I do it several times a day, but sometimes it gets in the way of good writing.

I'm always glad to see Matthew Perry back, but it's unfortunate that his character is still a slimy, one-dimensional villain. I LOVE that Carrie Preston is back as Elsbeth! And her and Perry are great together on screen. And I loved seeing Broadway star Kelli O'Hara as his drunk wife. I hope it wasn't a one-time guest shot.

With the Trump/Law & Order story, you can tell they wrote it quickly after he won, because it wasn't as polished as usual. But then it was all really a device for Diane landing ChumHum so that the firm will stop bugging her about her capital contribution. I guess the writers think she's only winning if she's a name partner.

But overall, I guess I wouldn't be nitpicking like this if I wasn't totally taken in by the show.
    KK4 likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123