+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree112Likes

Thread: Timeless

FORT Fogey

Re: Timeless

I donít need the personal drama of Jessica being alive. Hopefully, she has a bigger role to play than just Wyatt & Lucy spoiler.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Remember in some of the other episodes where it appeared like they were going to be able to change history and someone who had historically died would then not? The person died anyway. That person just died in an alternate fashion in the alternate timeline of Rufus, Lucy, and Wyatt - but they still died. (The lady in the Hindenburg episode? Bonny and Clyde)
    Now that Lucy isn't a purist about not changing history, things have changed. After returning, they read the history on the witches, and they didn't die in Salem, they revolted.

Quote Originally Posted by GolfGrrl View Post
    Now that Lucy isn't a purist about not changing history, things have changed. After returning, they read the history on the witches, and they didn't die in Salem, they revolted.
    I got the feeling Lucy didn't believe any of them were "witches". The reason I say that is when she was in that type of cell with the supposed witches, she told each one what they innocently really were - not witches.
    That is where we get the saying "witch-hunt."
    I am not clear in my head whether there were any actual witches that cast bad spells and did that kind of thing or not. They made potions, but then then had no medicine.
    The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything they have.

~ Author unknown

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112