+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: The Good Place

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Good Place

Found this show on Netflix and I thought it was cute. Wish Netflix would be pick it up and make another season.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Found this show on Netflix and I thought it was cute. Wish Netflix would be pick it up and make another season.
    Season 2 starts sometime this fall on NBC. I saw the little sneak peak of upcoming shows advertising it. Don't see an actual start date listed yet.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by grapenuts View Post
    Season 2 starts sometime this fall on NBC. I saw the little sneak peak of upcoming shows advertising it. Don't see an actual start date listed yet.
    No way? That's great. I thought I read somewhere where it had been cancelled.

well short lived, it looks like Wed. Sep. 20th is your lucky day. There is a one hour premiere at 10 pm on NBC
    Miss_Griss, PWS and short_lived like this.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant View Post
    well short lived, it looks like Wed. Sep. 20th is your lucky day. There is a one hour premiere at 10 pm on NBC
    I am so freakin' happy! 😁
    And so it begins, the end of times..

I was so excited to be able to watch S2, Ep 1 on demand today! It was more of a bridge between last season and this one, kinda setting things up, but it was fun and enjoyable.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I don't understand why the Ted Danson character and his boss have it in for Eleanor and the other three. Is it because Eleanor figured out that the Good Place is actually the Bad Place?

Their goal is to create "hell" for those four people. Everyone else is a demon that is in on working to punish them. What's happening on the show is a pilot of a new version of torture that is mental rather than physical. It's Ted Danson's project that the boss let him try. In season 1 he failed, because they figured it out.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Maybe I'm trying to make too much sense out of a nonsensical show, but I also don't understand why Chiti was sent to the bad place just because he was nervous or insecure as an academician or whatever. The other three were much worse in their lives. He seems to have had a much greater sense of morality and ethics.
    PWS likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Maybe I'm trying to make too much sense out of a nonsensical show, but I also don't understand why Chiti was sent to the bad place just because he was nervous or insecure as an academician or whatever. The other three were much worse in their lives. He seems to have had a much greater sense of morality and ethics.
    Clearly you've never lived with someone who can't make a decision Just kidding. I tend to agree with you.
    PWS and AlwaysVeg like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast