+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bull

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Bull

About a jury consultant. Starring "Tony" from NCIS. He's doing a good job of separating himself from his old role. The show though, really is discouraging re the justice system--if you have the $$ you can pick a jury to give you what you want--that's the message.
    In the first show I got that the mom of girl who was the BFF of the gay accused was the real killer---she was trying to eliminate competition for her daughter by killing a girl she thought the guy was interested. But were they coming to arrest her at the end? We, the viewers, saw that she had retrieved her necklace from the dead girl, but why would anyone suspect her?
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Re: Bull

Yeah, the endgame both last week and this week was a tad confusing.

Though I did like how it was explained to the defendant that she could separate herself from the larger issue of settlement. Thank goodness that worked out - it's Hollywod - because she would have lost everything.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I've been watching and generally enjoying Bull but I don't see it being more than a one season fling. So I hope Michael Weatherly is still looking.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I've always enjoyed MW on NCIS and continue to enjoy him in Bull. We shall see how this show progresses and if it can continue for more than one season.

I sat in a HS class one day that was studying the legal system with some guest speakers who were lawyers. I will never forget what one lawyer told them. He said a trial was like a play and the lawyer that told the best story won. Makes one wonder about our legal system.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I have only watched the first episode and I liked it allot.

I hope it lasts.
    KAREN

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

We enjoyed it, I recorded this week, hopefully it's as good..
    momrek06 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Coco46 View Post
    I sat in a HS class one day that was studying the legal system with some guest speakers who were lawyers. I will never forget what one lawyer told them. He said a trial was like a play and the lawyer that told the best story won. Makes one wonder about our legal system.
    I was on a jury for a murder trial. The defense attorneys hemmed and hawed so much, now I wonder if that influenced us in comparison to the polished prosecutor.
    PWS and Coco46 like this.

I initially couldn't get into this series on the first try, I originally watched the first episode and thought it was boring so I stopped, but recently I decided to give this show a second chance and I'm glad I did because the more I watched it the more I gradually grew to enjoy it and now I quite like this series But I have to say that I'm mainly watching this for Michael Weatherly because I like him, I've followed his career for quite a long time and I'm glad he's landed a new gig after leaving NCIS.
    Many people were initially skeptical about Bull and thought that it would be cancelled after just 1 season, some even thought it might not even pick up for a full season, so I'm happy for Micheal that CBS has actually renewed this series for a second season. However, I hope that the second season would explore the characters a bit more, the first season so far is very episodic and is based on the "case of the week" format and there's barely any insight or development for the characters, it mainly focuses on the cases and there's no real overarching storyline. So I hope they would flesh out the characters a bit more in the next season, just to make the series a bit more interesting to me, because I don't particularly enjoy watching dramas that are too episodic and all about the cases and doesn't really focus on the characters, I like my shows to focus a bit more on the characters and their personal lives too.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

This show was filming in my neighborhood.
    Punkin likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    This show was filming in my neighborhood.
    really? You're so lucky! They never film anything in my neighbourhood!
    beerbelly likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast