+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bull

Re: Bull

I think Eliza's new project is still WAY in pre-production, so I doubt it will affect the next season of Bull. The articles I saw indicated that they hadn't even finished casting yet and none of them gave any dates. There isn't even a network attached to the project yet. I'd guess it won't be ready until at least the 2018-19 season.

I've always been a fan of Eliza, so I'm happy to see her back on TV. I loved her on Buffy and on Dollhouse, which is still one of my favorites.

This isn't the best show on TV, but I like the cast and it's an interesting concept.

ETA: Okay, I'm watching this week's episode right now and I'm totally obsessed with Eliza's red and white dress. I WANT IT!
    Last edited by Critical; 05-19-2017 at 06:12 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Bull

LOL. It was a good dress, wasn't it?

I think you're right about the new project probably not being ready to go for another year. It would be fun to see her do more on Bull. I like the two of them together. I'm guessing they're looking to slot her into a girlfriend role once the three cases from this year are over. If that's the case, it might be a less time-intensive role, which would allow her to work on getting the other project up and running on the side.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123