+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Bull

Re: Bull

We have a lot of films and tv shows filming here. Person of Interest, Girls and Law and Order. Although, the only one I watch is Girls sometimes.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Just curious, where do you live?
    I live in Australia in a middle-class suburb so we never have American shows or movies filming here, even most of our local Aussie shows & movies are rarely filmed in my suburb, I only know of just 1 local Aussie TV show that filmed some scenes in my suburb a few years ago, that's it, but I personally did not see the filming take place.

Anyway, going back to my previous statement about how I hope season 2 would focus more on the characters, I've now watched this show up to the latest episode and I'm glad that we at least already have some character focus and backstory for Bull of course and a little bit on Benny. But there's still barely anything about the female characters and Chunk on Bull's team, so hopefully we would eventually get to explore their backstories and learn a bit more about them in future episodes. I want to know more about these characters and how they came to work for Bull, and maybe even give them some side storylines of their own. I don't want this show to be just about Bull and the cases.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Beerbelly lives in Hell's Kitchen, an historic neighborhood in New York City. So many of our US TV series are shot in NYC it's no surprise she finds film crews in her neighborhood.
    Brooks likes this.
    Lynda

Punkin - Thanks for letting me know

I just watched this week's episode and I thoroughly enjoyed it a lot, I think it's definitely one of my favourite eps so far of the series, and the ep reminded me of why I don't and will NEVER invest my hard earned money on stocks.
    Punkin likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

For any of you who are Eliza Dushku fans, she's going to be doing a three-story arc at the end of this season with an option to become a series regular next year.
    Critical likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I don't know this Eliza Dushku so I don't really care about her, but I am curious about what character she's going to play in this series.

Quote Originally Posted by LindaL100 View Post
    I don't know this Eliza Dushku so I don't really care about her, but I am curious about what character she's going to play in this series.
    Eliza Dushku Cast in Michael Weatherly’s CBS Series ‘Bull’ | Variety

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Thanks for posting the link

According to that article, she will be playing a defense attorney that Bull hires to represent one of his co-workers who gets into legal trouble, I'm guessing it would probably be Benny who gets into trouble, because in the last few episodes it was mentioned that the District Attorney's office is investigating Benny because he had sent an innocent man to prison. So surely, something is going to come out of this investigation and I think Benny would most likely be prosecuted for this, I like Benny so I hope he won't get jail time.

Just watched this week's episode, overall I think it was an ok ep, the case this week was not as interesting as some of the previous eps this show has had, so I didn't really enjoy this week's ep all that much. However on the upside, I'm glad we finally get to learn a bit more about Chunk's character in this ep, and it's good to see a bit of tension between certain characters on Bull's team once in a while, as I think tensions or internal conflicts can often bring 2 people closer together. In this week's ep, we saw some tension between Bull and Chunk over their differing opinions about the suspect that Bull was defending, and it's good to see Chunk showing more of his emotional side this week since the victim who died was someone he knew, so the case was personal to him. Usually in previous eps Chunk was mainly a background character, we didn't know much about him, but this week's ep made me appreciate his character a bit more as we learned a bit more about his character and seeing more of his emotional side.

I'm liking Eliza Dushku on Bull. She and Michael Weatherly have good chemistry. At one point, there were rumors that she might become a regular next season (and that certainly seems to be where it's headed after the end of the last episode), but I saw an announcement a while back that she's going to be starring in a new series based on "The Black Company." I'm not sure when it's scheduled to come out. It would be great if she could somehow do both.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast