+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1254Likes

Thread: This Is Us

This Is Us

Tuesdays at 10:00 pm on NBC

Wow. Great cast, great acting, great plot. I did not see that ending. So good!!

Anyone else watching this?
    PWS likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Re: This Is Us

It won me over by the end, but it didn't start that way. I almost turned the channel.
    The oh so precious couple having the babies at the beginning put me off big time. It seemed way too cliché & irritating. That is, until they lost the baby & all of a sudden they weren't oh so precious anymore, but more real. The end with the other baby caught me off guard, but made me happy. Gerald McRaney as the Doc was great, as he always is. I hope he's a regular.
    The other storylines were good, and interesting.

I'm looking forward to where this is going for all the characters.

I missed the DWTS results show for this. I figured it would probably be for 1 show only. Now I'll tape one, that is, if DWTS keeps the Tues Results Show.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

FORT Fogey

I am 100% in! I completely missed the different decade clues throughout the episode. I knew something was going to go wrong with the babies, and I almost turned the channel. Dying kids 😟 Glad I hung in to see the family thread. Love it, love it, love it! Looking forward to all of the character development over the season.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I'm intrigued! Totally caught off guard with the two time periods. Should be interesting moving forward.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

I loved it. Still on my mind this morning, so it made a big impression. Anxious to see how it moves forward.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Glad there is a thread started for this one. I too think this is a keeper.

I knew from all the previews that they lost one of triplets and they all shared a birthday.

Never would have guessed the ending.

All the smoking in the hospital they even stayed in the hospital 7 days back then... . Have pictures of my mom smoking while feeding me..uggh Sadly she died of lung cancer 2 years ago from smoking.

Only character I'm not liking yet is the brother...he was great with his sister but the TV show part and him with the girls was weird.

Count me in as another one hooked. Luckily, I set it up on my DVR, because as much as I wanted to watch it last night, I couldn't stay awake. I have loved Sterling K Brown since Army Wives, and he is great in this part.

I also didn't see the twist coming. I'm going to be out of the country for 6 weeks, starting next Tues., so I will have a lot to catch up on when I return.

I hope this sticks around. It really did live up to the hype.
    Cornholio likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    All the smoking in the hospital...
    When the fireman offered the cigarette was the first time I knew they were not in the same time period.
    PWS, calicokat and mushybrain like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

This wasn't one of the new shows I've been waiting for but I tuned in to give it a chance. I hadn't realized that Milo Ventimiglia was going to be in it! I was such a fan of his during Heroes.

I did think early on that the Manny and the hefty girl were going to be Milo's surviving children but I didn't guess the guy abandoned at the firestation would be their adopted brother until the scene at the hospital.

I'll certainly watch it if there's nothing else on. The DWTS results shows aren't worth watching to me because they stretch out for 1 or 2 hours what would take 30 minutes (or less) to reveal. I'd rather look up who was eliminated the following day than suffer through the results show.
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2016: Consummate Overachiever Who’s Most Likely Reminiscing About The Florida Keys
    Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pikachuFL

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    When the fireman offered the cigarette was the first time I knew they were not in the same time period.
    Same here. My jaw dropped when I realized what was going on.

The actress who plays Kate did an amazing job. While feeling bad for her, she also makes me happy. And good grief...she's gorgeous!!
    Realitychick and PWS like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 64 123456789101151 ... LastLast