+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 428283848586878889909192
Like Tree1661Likes

Thread: This Is Us

FORT Fanatic

Re: This Is Us

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    It was a screwdriver. It was Jack's because she didn't pack his shirt that she wanted to wear...to have a part of him at the wedding.

Kevin did not just meet the girl at the wedding. It is Beth's sister so they already knew each other. I think they will be a cute couple.
    Actually it is Beth's cousin who came to live with Beth's family when she was 7 so they are close like sisters.

The flash ahead teasers are great but writers are good at throwing us off too.
    Cornholio likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Yeah, I knew it was something of Jack's subbing for the shirt, just couldn't tell what. I thought maybe he met the cousin for the first time at the wedding...something about the way she said she was a sucker for good toasts... but I agree, if they are that close, good chance they met earlier. It's true that the cousin didn't seem to be being introduced to anyone except the foster child, as if she knew everyone already at least casually.

Kevin would likely have been best man at Randall and Beth's wedding and (cousin) was likely maid of honor, or at the very least they were both at the wedding as close family members to bride and groom and thrown together often.
    Wag more, bark less

+ Reply to Thread