+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 89 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889 LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Wonder if anybody caught this? I had read an article and saw a clip from the Sunday show, that Jack yelled Bec when she was at the candy machine. She turned around, but it didn’t register that he was calling out to her.

Milo also said in interviews that there will never be any scenes from Jack’s perspective when he died. Nothing was filmed.
    We did. I also played it back, to make sure...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    We did. I also played it back, to make sure...
    Milo said he recorded 12 to 15 (don't remember the exact amount) different forms of "Beck". I can't believe how detail oriented TPTB of this show are. Imagine taking extra time to have him do that....especially when you consider how many viewers probably missed it all together?

I'm almost sure he said they chose the "Beck?" choice but I could be wrong about that. I've relistened to that part of the episode and didn't hear questioning in his utterance.

Wonder if anybody caught this? I had read an article and saw a clip from the Sunday show, that Jack yelled Bec when she was at the candy machine. She turned around, but it didnít register that he was calling out to her.

Milo also said in interviews that there will never be any scenes from Jackís perspective when he died. Nothing was filmed.
    My take on it was he wasn't physically calling out to her, it was like his spirit, for lack of a better word. The doctors, etc, had already started rushing into the room when she was on the phone so he probably would not have been able to call out at that point. (And forgive me if I read this wrong and you meant it a different way)
    Cornholio likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I heard Milo call out "Bec" as well. I also assumed it was at the moment of his passing and not sure if it was supposed to be his last word or some sort of spiritual connection.

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm not sure about that, I did love them showing the urn Because posters on another forum were saying how could Kate have Jacks ashes, if they were under the tree. I have my fathers ashes..
    I thought this episode was a tad boring..jmho
    They may have sprinkled a little bit under his favorite tree and she kept the rest in the urn. I've known people that have done that
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    They may have sprinkled a little bit under his favorite tree and she kept the rest in the urn. I've known people that have done that
    Yes, I think all of them sprinkled some ashes under the tree..and that's why Kate had some in the urn.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fanatic

Yes, I think all of them sprinkled some ashes under the tree..and that's why Kate had some in the urn.
    Kate asked if they could keep some in the urn when they were at the tree. Rebecca said yes they could and put the lid back on .
    holly71 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Kate asked if they could keep some in the urn when they were at the tree. Rebecca said yes they could and put the lid back on .
    Yes, I saw that,and I posted I did the same with my fathers ashes.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I didn't actually cry or anything. I think they built it up SO MUCH over the last, what, 18 months, that there was no way they could have lived up to all that hype. I guessed how Jack was going to die before it happened based on what Milo said in an interview about how it would happen. I knew it would be a heart attack.

Did they need to make me dislike Kate even more than I already do?

Mandy Moore did a nice job, but I wouldn't throw at Emmy at that. WAY better performances on TV this year. I like her, but yeah, that's not Emmy material.

As usual, I enjoyed Randall's storyline more than the others. It was fun to see adult Tess as a social worker (?). Very sweet. I wonder if Deja is back for good or just there for a short time.

I thought the episode was nicely done, but I expected a lot more after so much fanfare.
    I agree with all of this. I do think Justin is killing it this season, too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Wonder if anybody caught this? I had read an article and saw a clip from the Sunday show, that Jack yelled Bec when she was at the candy machine. She turned around, but it didn’t register that he was calling out to her.

Milo also said in interviews that there will never be any scenes from Jack’s perspective when he died. Nothing was filmed.
    I heard it, and she heard it too because she turned and looked.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

+ Reply to Thread