+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 367677787980818283848586878889 LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

Miguel was so upset about Jack, when Rebecca told him..he really liked Jack.

I'll have to watch that part again. I thought they were all standing on the lawn in front of the house when Jack went back inside.
    They were...
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Miguel was so upset about Jack, when Rebecca told him..he really liked Jack.

They were...
    Nope, I couldn't get a screenshot but he definitely went back in through the window.
    dagwood likes this.
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Nope, I couldn't get a screenshot but he definitely went back in through the window.
    Im talking about the family..
    I'll have to watch that part again. I thought they were all standing on the lawn in front of the house when Jack went back inside.
    elleprn likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I don't get where he went back upstairs. I saw him go in the upstairs window and come out the door. I figure he went down the stairs and got the stuff and left the house. What did I miss?
    You didn't miss anything. That's exactly what I saw. (unless we're both wrong)

ALL the items were in the new cabinet he installed.... So after he made his way down the fire laden stairway he grabbed them, along with the dog, whose bed was right there (IF the dog stayed put.). What I question is WHERE and HOW did he find Rebecca's necklace during such a stressful time. It's a delicate item. That's the part of the story that I find the most unbelievable.

Let me add:

I rewatched the episode last night. My tears flowed A LOT. Much more then during Sunday's broadcast where I only cried once.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 02-06-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Cornholio likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I must have missed this too because what I remember is that he never came off the roof, went back in through the window. Rebecca and the kids thought the worst because shortly after the room went up in flames. Then he came out the front door.
    This is what I saw, too. He was still on the roof and went back in through the bedroom.
    karna68 likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Im talking about the family..
    The discussion is whether or not Jack was on the lawn, he was not, he went back in through the window.

The discussion is whether or not Jack was on the lawn, he was not, he went back in through the window.
    Right. He was only standing on the lawn, with his family, AFTER he went back through the bedroom window from the roof, thru the hallway, down the stairs, gathered the items, and out the front door.
    karna68 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Right. He was only standing on the lawn, with his family, AFTER he went back through the bedroom window from the roof, thru the hallway, down the stairs, gathered the items, and out the front door.
    I now. I was responding to a different quote. I am fully in the he went back in through the window because he was still on the roof camp.

I thought that's what AV had posted, dissecting every second just makes me sad, its a TV show, one where you can just watch if you want..I'll bow out I suspend belief in most shows, from this is us , to scandal.. It doesn't bother me..although the funeral tonight will
    Moontat, Coco46 and AcookerTV like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I guess the scene I was remembering was when he had already gone back in and came out, and they were all on the lawn together.

Other than Jack's drinking problem, which he seems to have worked through, I think Jack really was as great a husband and father as they remember. I can't imagine the writers will show him to be anything less in future episodes. I'd like to see more about the relationship between Rebecca and Miguel. Perhaps he was attentive to the family at first, but they lost touch because Rebecca pushed him away. Then, since I don't think Miguel was such an appealing character previously, maybe they bonded years later over loving and missing Jack after reuniting on Facebook. I wonder if she really fell in love with him, or if she was just lonely. Sorry but it's kind of icky to me that she married Jack's best friend, unless it was more out of emotional need and mutual memories than "true love" that was even close to what she felt for Jack.
    karna68 and Cornholio like this.

+ Reply to Thread