+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

I set my PVR to record 30 minutes over..I think Jack could get run over, maybe chasing the dog, but i've changed my mind 30 tims..I just dont want it to happen
    KrazeeKy07 and Moontat like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Iím setting my DVR for at least an hour extension if not 2! Better to be safe than sorry!
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

FORT Fan

Yup I did 1 1/2 hours!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I’m setting my DVR for at least an hour extension if not 2! Better to be safe than sorry!
    karna68 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    I’m setting my DVR for at least an hour extension if not 2! Better to be safe than sorry!
    Okay I'll change mine
    karna68 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I set my PVR to record 30 minutes over..I think Jack could get run over, maybe chasing the dog, but i've changed my mind 30 tims..I just dont want it to happen
    I've changed my mind a few times as well!! And now that it's here, I'm like, why did I ever want to know this?!
    holly71 likes this.
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    I've changed my mind a few times as well!! And now that it's here, I'm like, why did I ever want to know this?!
    I know!!
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I'm still confused as to whether or not Jack dies the night of the fire or shortly thereafter. B/c someone posted a screenshot on another site where the Pearsons are at the gravesite and Kevin is NOT shown with crutches and a cast. We know he still had both the night of the fire/Super Bowl, so what does that tell us about when Jack died?
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

FORT Fogey

Maybe he's in the hospital for a while before he dies?

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I'm still confused as to whether or not Jack dies the night of the fire or shortly thereafter. B/c someone posted a screenshot on another site where the Pearsons are at the gravesite and Kevin is NOT shown with crutches and a cast. We know he still had both the night of the fire/Super Bowl, so what does that tell us about when Jack died?
    The night when Kate & Randall are at Miguel's & Rebecca drives to the burnt down house, they are all wearing the same clothes as the had on at SB Sunday. And when Kate says "someone needs to tell Kevin", it flashes to a scene with Kevin, with his cast on, with Sophie, outside (probably that party she had mentioned in this past episode).

Also, when they were at the mall a few weeks ago trying on suits, Kevin's cast fit under the suit. Sadly, I'm sure that was also foreshadowing. Instead of wearing the suit to the dance, he ends up wearing it to his father's funeral.
    tinderbox, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by holly71 View Post
    The night when Kate & Randall are at Miguel's & Rebecca drives to the burnt down house, they are all wearing the same clothes as the had on at SB Sunday. And when Kate says "someone needs to tell Kevin", it flashes to a scene with Kevin, with his cast on, with Sophie, outside (probably that party she had mentioned in this past episode).

Also, when they were at the mall a few weeks ago trying on suits, Kevin's cast fit under the suit. Sadly, I'm sure that was also foreshadowing. Instead of wearing the suit to the dance, he ends up wearing it to his father's funeral.
    By golly, Holly, you may be on to something! Great explanation!

Re the bolded: I think Kate meant they were to tell Kevin that the house burned down b/c no way would any of them be THAT composed if Jack had died. I still think Jack died at a later time, but not sure how much later. Adult Randall once said something to the effect that his dad died 'while no one was looking.' This makes me think that perhaps Jack was in the hospital after the fire and was thought to be recovering and somehow took a turn for the worse while no one was around.

+ Reply to Thread