+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Re: This Is Us

I didn't realize Randall was home when it happened! It looks so scary.

I cried with the necklace and when Toby saw Audio too!

This is going to be heartbreaking.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Oh the irony. Randall goes and sees Titantic the day Jack dies.
    calicokat likes this.

FORT Fan

what an espisode! I could hardly watch what was happening at the end...bummed it has to follow the Super Bowl though - that always runs so late and on a Sunday! :-(
    holly71 likes this.

FORT Fogey

They certainly gave us enough general hints about how Jack dies, and I bet Kate has grown up feeling guilty about his death and scared to love another dog because she probably asked Jack to go back and rescue her dog from the fire. Kevin feels bad because he passed up the chance to apologize to his father on the phone that night. Oh, this next episode is going to be really hard to watch. I hate the Super Bowl placement, too, because how do I set my DVR for that when there's no way to predict what time the game ends!? Why did they have to do that?

Love love love Randall and Beth's relationship. They work out all the rough spots so smoothly.
    Cornholio, calicokat and jucamer like this.

FORT Fan

Yes it will be SO hard to watch...I thought the same about the dog too...at least they said on TV to set your DVRs LONGER since it's after the game! So I made sure to do that!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    They certainly gave us enough general hints about how Jack dies, and I bet Kate has grown up feeling guilty about his death and scared to love another dog because she probably asked Jack to go back and rescue her dog from the fire. Kevin feels bad because he passed up the chance to apologize to his father on the phone that night. Oh, this next episode is going to be really hard to watch. I hate the Super Bowl placement, too, because how do I set my DVR for that when there's no way to predict what time the game ends!? Why did they have to do that?

Love love love Randall and Beth's relationship. They work out all the rough spots so smoothly.
    jucamer likes this.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Justin is really bringing it this season. His making amends with Sophie and crossing names off the list broke my heart. Then a final name remained, Dad, and the tears flowed. I had such a sense of dread throughout the episode. There were some "aw" moments like Kate apologizing and telling Jack never stop being her cheerleader, Randall sharing he had his 1st kiss, etc. As Jack is cleaning up the kitchen they flash to the crockpot. The light was still on. I screamed out loud "OMG it was the crockpot!"

Sent from my LG-M153 using Tapatalk
    Imperfect1, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Was there more significance to the older couple who were trying to clean out and sell their house besides the fact that R & J got the crockpot from them? Were they the same couple Rebecca was referring to when she said she had made a call about a house for sale that they could flip ... owned by an older couple? Sorry if this was obvious, but I just wasn't sure because it seems she would have told Jack it was their neighbor's house if it was, but on the other hand, it's such a coincidence that we saw so much of the older folks' story at the beginning of the show for that to lead only to the gift of the crockpot. Everything seems connected on this show, and there really was no need to explain how they got the crockpot if there was no greater significance.
    Cornholio and jucamer like this.

I just can't - I was yelling NOOOOOOO at the TV last night. Never has a show affected me the way this one does. The next episode will probably kill me

On a lighter note - I loved when the old lady tenants lined up their chairs to watch Kevin break that wall down -

What a great show & cast!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    On a lighter note - I loved when the old lady tenants lined up their chairs to watch Kevin break that wall down -
    For some strange reason, i was watching reruns of A Different World the other day and went on IMDb to see what happened to the majority of that cast. So I was shocked to see Dawnn Lewis (Jaleesa) on the show last night as the lady Kevin tore down the wall for. She looks the same!! Hate to think Im going to be considered an old lady in 8 years though (shes 57!) LOL
    libgirl2, jucamer and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

It's frightening how little oversights can add up to great tragedies in life. They forgot to get batteries for the smoke alarm, and if the crockpot had been unplugged, there would have been no massive fire. I have so much anxiety about things like this!
    holly71 and Cornholio like this.

+ Reply to Thread