+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Like Tree1605Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

I know AV!!!
    Aww. I thought for one minute they had forgotten Randall at the mall, then we see the smoke detector with no batteries.

Love Kate and Madison, so different, yet so much alike. It's so painful seeing young Kate with the dresses, so painful.

I loved Kevin talking to Miguel, finally we see, and he sees. Good acting once again from Kevin, young and old...

Loved Randall , but can we move on from the apartment and William, although next week they are working on it I believe. I'm sure I caught Kevin, shirtless, looking great...

Best show on TV ( still)
    PWS, norealityhere and AlwaysVeg like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

This season I am not feeling Randall. William's death and possibly losing the foster child has left him untethered. As Beth said, it is like he is in outer space. He needs to get his act together.

Fanny, I had the same thought at first about what/whom Becca forgot at the mall. I thought she left Randall behind too.
    PWS likes this.

Add me to the list! I thought they forgot Randall too.

In the next episode, it seems to be the day he dies (but they might stretch it out for us) because Rebecca's wearing her Steelers shirt. Ugh, I can imagine the crying!!

I was both uncomfortable with the Kevin/Miguel scenes and loved them too. So realistic. Young Kevin was great last night too. Of course, I loved Jack in every scene last night, being his awesome self - father and husband, making sure we know how wonderful and loving he is, before ... dun dun dun!!

I usually love Beth and her frankness, but when Randall went to her office I thought she was a bit too harsh. Granted, it probably worked and might have been what he needed, but I didn't care for it.
    The younger Randall is so endearing, I just love him!
    PWS, Imperfect1, Cornholio and 2 others like this.

Am I the only one who felt bad for Clooney. I wanted him to run into the apt and into Randall's arms and have Randall take him home with him, but it didn't happen. Maybe next week. I had missed the last 2 episodes cause I didn't realize it was back on. But I'm caught up now, thanks to Hulu!
    holly71, PWS, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    Am I the only one who felt bad for Clooney. I wanted him to run into the apt and into Randall's arms and have Randall take him home with him, but it didn't happen. Maybe next week. I had missed the last 2 episodes cause I didn't realize it was back on. But I'm caught up now, thanks to Hulu!
    The cat found another home. One of Randall's girls is allergic to cats isn't shge...
    PWS likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Congratulations to the show for winning the SAG award for best TV drama! It was nice to see so many of the cast up on stage, including some of the child actors. Ron Cephas Jones didn't appear to be there, but I think I did see the actor who played him as a young man. Also congrats to Sterling K. Brown for winning best actor in a TV drama. He's really been cleaning up on the awards. Well deserved!
    holly71, GolfGrrl, PWS and 3 others like this.

FORT Fanatic

Heard there is going to be a show after the Super Bowl and that will be the show Jack dies. Saw this on another message board.

Can't wait to see tonight's show so we have more hints on what happens. I usually have to watch it twice because I always miss something.

I didn't watch the awards but I think I saw somewhere that Justin and his wife gave their tickets to the teen Kevin. How nice!!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

OMG itís here 😩😩😩😩😩. What an episode 😩😢

I kept eyeing the TV that was in the console Jack built, and it's the damned crockpot! One reason I don't keep things that do not work.
    Loved Kevin and Randall in the apartment, Kevin with his shirt off, very nice. When he got his necklace back, that's when I cried.
    Audio! So precious, Audio, Toby and Kate, x3 precious..I thought she had to leave him, but she went back..( I've been there)
    Oh Jack..
    Imperfect1, Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread