+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast
Like Tree1387Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: This Is Us

YAY!!!! 'THIS IS US' HAS BEEN GIVEN A FULL 18 EPISODE SEASON!!!

"This Is Us has been given a full season order at NBC, and fans can look forward to 18 episodes of the drama for season one."

Full story here: ĎThis Is Usí Gets Full Season Order from NBC | Chrissy Metz, Justin Hartley, Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, sterling k brown, Television, This is Us : Just Jared
    JORY'sMom, Punkin, PWS and 5 others like this.

The big 3 chant was adorable when they were kids...but even better as adults! I teared up!

Don't know if I buy the cat story...and MIGUEL?! What?!

Love this show!!!
    Keep your feet on the ground, when your heads in the clouds!

Daaaamn! Is every episode going to end with a surprise???

This episode was just as good as the first, imo. I love this show so much.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fanatic

I love all the twists at the end...lol Wonder if the father dies she does still have the necklace on.

Love the Kate story and how she feels. When the dad put sugary cereal on her fruit love it but it just showed she had a weight issue all her life. Now I would have given the boys fruit too but still I can see the mother was trying to help her.

Made me laugh with the kids were jumping on the parents in the hall , that has happened to us in bed...to funny. Brings back memories.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KrazeeKy07 View Post
    The big 3 chant was adorable when they were kids...but even better as adults! I teared up!

Don't know if I buy the cat story...and MIGUEL?! What?!

Love this show!!!
    I replayed that twice and still couldn't understand what Randall called him, so thanks! The father must have passed away. I wonder when and why, and I guess we'll find out.

I just love this show!! And yes, I think the dad must have died too, otherwise mom wouldn't still be wearing the necklace. Well, I thought he was going to be dead before the Miguel reveal, but I think the necklace means there was no divorce before he died. At least I hope that's what it means! I want to be able to like Javi....I mean Miguel ....even though he was clearly in love with his best friend's wife while they were still married. I wonder if his being a cop will play into his death? Or will he have a tougher time giving up the booze than he thought? Also, Kate was clearly so close to Daddy. I wonder if we will see the start of an alcohol problem with her as well. Drunk Kate = fun Kate. Either way, I'm looking forward to next episode already
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

THis show has already been picked up for a full season of 18 episodes (originally scheduled for 13).

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Loved last night's episode. Surprised at the ending, too. I hadn't picked up on the necklace she was wearing at the end. You guys are GOOD! I assumed their marital problems led to divorce. Did anyone seem to think Randall and Kevin's relationship was strained? That phone call was all kinds of awkward. Also, my heart just about broke for Randall when getting off the school bus. The other boys were calling him "Webster" and encouraging Kevin to ditch him. It appeared that Kevin did and wasn't always so nice to his little bro. I get that kids squabble, re the nighttime bed scene, but the school bus scene made me tear up a little.

This episode was better than the first, imo. I just love it.

Mandy Moore was on WWHL last night. She looks so good.

I missed a little part and then wasn't sure about something. Who was the man who called someone and left a voice message for them? He was a white male in his 30's or 40ish and appeared to be sitting at a desk in an office.

I understand why Kevin had creative differences with the show he was on, but, I'm not sure what is so wrong with honoring your word that you gave when you signed a 2 year contract. It's not whoring to live up to a legal contract, because your promised to work for the company for that time frame. There's something about this guy that doesn't appeal to me. I like everyone else, especially Kate's boyfriend. What an original!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Debb, the man who left the voice mail message was Miguel, Jack's best friend. They had been out after work drinking and Miguel told Jack he had a great wife and that he'd married 'up.' He more or less told him you shouldn't be here at 5:05 on your 3rd drink. Go home to your wife and kids. He also made a comment that Rebecca (?) Was smart, beautiful, etc...which led us to think he himself was smitten. Thus the ending wasn't surprising in that he married her. The phone call was his apology for possibly overstepping bounds.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread