+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast
Like Tree666Likes

Thread: This Is Us

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    The Golden Globes is only one award show out of many. My guess that 'This is Us' will likely win some Emmys, some People's Choice awards, and perhaps some other awards. And I think we all would pretty much agree that even if it doesn't, it's one of the best new dramas to come on the air in a long time.

And I especially appreciate the fact that there's NO VIOLENCE, NO HORROR, NO VAMPIRES OR OTHER HORRIBLE CREATURES, NO CRIMINALS, NO CAR CHASES, and not even any MEAN GIRL CATTINESS OR 'BACK STABBING.' So YAYYYYYY for this show!!!
    ..and its back tomorrow
    Punkin, AmyKay, Imperfect1 and 1 others like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Can't wait! Just wish I could stay up and watch but there's no way
    "Blindsided, oh, friendship blindsided you're going home, home!" -Paul BB18

FORT Fogey

So glad everyone is alive!
    dagwood likes this.

I knew Olivia would be back, and she hasn't changed.! Poor Sloane. I'm in love with Toby and Kate. What a great couple. He cracks me up.I'm glad we're going to see Randall joining the twins. Such a good show. I'm so happy its back...
    -Andy Rooney-

Much LOVE to the writers for taking the time to include small meaningful moments - Gerald McCraney in the scene with their doctor getting coffee - wonderful! Not necessary, but it just adds to the whole story. It seems like every cast member counts in this show - not just the main ensemble, but each part is thoughtfully considered.

And, I forgot Alan Thicke was in the scene where The Manny goes off (was watching the "after the show"s and catching up) . . . . . probably one of his last roles, don't you think

Great episode. Did Jack take his wedding ring off when he went to see his dad? He doesn't know he's married? And why was Sloane upset with Kevin? Just because he said it was "the right thing to do"? I love that Elizabeth Perkins is Rebecca's Mom. Kate and Toby are the cutest. I think it's going to be soon for William
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Great episode. Did Jack take his wedding ring off when he went to see his dad? He doesn't know he's married? And why was Sloane upset with Kevin? Just because he said it was "the right thing to do"? I love that Elizabeth Perkins is Rebecca's Mom. Kate and Toby are the cutest. I think it's going to be soon for William
    Because the way he said staying with Sloane is the right thing to do, sounded like he'd rather be with Olivia. At least that's what I thought. Yes, Jack took off his ring.
    holly71, dagwood, pikachu and 2 others like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

liver spotted hands Realitychick's Avatar

Also didn't Kevin say, it's the right thing to do even when you don't necessarily want to? I thought that is what I heard.Loved the scenes with Toby and Kate. Toby is such a good fit for her. So glad he is alive.
    dagwood likes this.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

Oh I didn't catch that but I can see why she would take it that way. Too bad, I thought she would be good for him. Maybe she'll forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by Realitychick View Post
    Also didn't Kevin say, it's the right thing to do even when you don't necessarily want to? I thought that is what I heard.Loved the scenes with Toby and Kate. Toby is such a good fit for her. So glad he is alive.
    I think you are right, yes. I'm hoping she goes away..but somehow I knew she'd be back.( to stay). I love Randall and William. It's so funny, but so loving watching these two maneuver their relationship.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread