+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree1183Likes

Thread: This Is Us

liver spotted hands Realitychick's Avatar

Re: This Is Us

Loved it loved it loved it. I thought something was up during one of the first scenes as it showed a box with the dates 1975-1979 photos in the home, so i wasn't sure what time period we were in and then that made sense with the final hospital scene, but was totally shocked at the twist. I hope this isn't cancelled like so many shows before it that didn't get a chance. As someone who has always struggled with weight the Kate character was SOOO spot on in my view and she is beautiful. Cannot wait to see what this show has in store. Also a huge fan of Sterling K Brown so I'd watch about anything with him in it.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I'm in for at least a couple more eps...I too didn't see the ending coming, tho when they were racing mom out of the delivery room I noticed the OLD machine next to the bed, so that's when I picked up one of the triplets must not have made it. I didn't connect the the other story until they showed the babies in the nursery. I had seen many commercials and had no clue, that was great! I love Justin Hartley (have been a fan since his Passions days) and a pretty recent fan of Sterling- glad he won the emmy for OJ thing!
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

Totally did not see that ending coming. I loved it. I hope it keeps me interested.
    Punkin, Yardgnome, AmyKay and 1 others like this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I did not "get it" until I came here to read the next day. Of course I was confused about the smoking, but it was late and I'm usually dozing a bit by then, unless I'm flat out snoring. But I was curious enough to stay up for it instead of watching the DVR the next day. I watched it again. Now I "get it".
    PWS likes this.
    Lynda

Punkin and Cornholio like this.
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Never mind.
    Last edited by Eastcoastmom; 09-24-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Boy am I slow. I didn't catch it at all. I concentrate on the story and usually miss clues like this. I was thinking when I saw the baby "Wow, history repeating itself". The Justin Hartley portion with his sister is just okay so far, but I like the rest.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Ooh, that's not good.
    ECM, I think this is pretty good!!!

From the article:

WINNER: “This Is Us.” Barring a miracle on Friday, it will close premiere week as the top-rated new show in adults 18-49 (2.8) by half a point over “The Good Place” (2.3).
    KAREN

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    ECM, I think this is pretty good!!!

From the article:

WINNER: “This Is Us.” Barring a miracle on Friday, it will close premiere week as the top-rated new show in adults 18-49 (2.8) by half a point over “The Good Place” (2.3).
    Momrek, you will never believe what happened. I was using Facebook messenger and chatting with a friend, and the "oh, that's not good" comment was meant for her. I had NO idea I'd posted here.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Momrek, you will never believe what happened. I was using Facebook messenger and chatting with a friend, and the "oh, that's not good" comment was meant for her. I had NO idea I'd posted here.

No worries, sweetie!!!

Happens to the best of us!!!
    Eastcoastmom likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread