+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Otis "Triple O.G." Griffin

Otis "Triple O.G." Griffin

[IMG]images/img/ngc_11.jpg[/IMG]

This guy looks more like a model then a boxer. Doesn't look like he'd want to get hit in the face,not that to many people do.Obviously this guy is an athlete if he played football,but a boxer? I say he's going down man.

9-1 so far, he's got the best record, I think, of any of the boxers in the competition.

His record looks pretty good,but I got this feeling 1...2...3 .... smelling salts.
    I think it's going to be fun to watch these guys because with this type of show there's going to be real physical competition. These guys are going to really be duking it out.

Non impressive in his debut. His jab and his timing were horrible. He deserved to lose based on what was shown and all the talk of fighting to the death is great for effect ,but one can also die from the words one speaks. In the ring all talking is done with the hands and movement of the feet. Based on that Otis didn't have much to say.

FORT Newbie
    I'd like to know where he got his 9 and 1 record? I saw enough to know this guy won't make it as a sparring partner let alone a contender. Worthless that about sums up what he is in the ring..

So would I .

FORT Fogey
    I'd say that Otis and Mince were both better than any of the six guys who previously fought, not that any of them have a future in the sport.

+ Reply to Thread