+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: David "Danger" Pareja

FORT Newbie
    I agree, except when you box its the ultimate man on man sport. It IS macho by nature. You BETTER think you can win and believe you are the best or like RC Reyes you can cry and go home. Every time you step in the ring if you think, "that guy can beat me" he will. If you think "he can't beat me" and you train as hard as you can...you got the right attitude. EVERY other boxer there talks like they are the best...except for the losers...and they don't believe in themselves.

Most of these cats are scrubs though...guys you could find in any gym around this country.

He obviously has confidence and that's what you must have. When guys talk trash most of the time they 're trying to pump themselves up and psyche the other guy out.

FORT Fogey
    Does anyone know exactly how old Dave's mother....er... wife really is? She looks ten or fifteen years older then him.

She's gotta be in her 40's I think it's wrong to go around kissing you mother on the mouth like that. They should keep that stuff behind closed doors.

FORT Newbie
    This guy drives four hours to train everyday. I watched a biography show where the professoional wrestler Mankind drove hours to train. My suggestion is that this guy here goes in to professional wrestling . His talky wife would be perfect as that stereotypical cheap wrestling girlfriend who pulls the other guys legs out from under him so her wrestler can get the pin.
    This guy gots a fat mouth. Fat mouth guys like him needs ta get the beat down.

I still believes he's a racist a**hole and that's why pick these kind of people for these show and I hate them for that. Krom I know about the interview but when they came in the gym they stood side by side he looked right at otis down the line.

FORT Newbie
    His Wife/mother looks like she's could be Latina. I'm unable to tell for sure,but if she were to be Latina he's comments about big ugly Mexicans would be way off base. I know that Mexican is not the definition of all Latinos,but It's often used by those in the US by default to describe many Hispanics and Latinos. Whether his wife is Latina or not doesn't excuse this guy one bit,but if she is it speaks to the guys insensitivity. I can take an ethnic joke and all ,but this guy doesn't come off as the kind of fella who's joking .

I happen to find Otis very handsome and sexy unlike David. David is a bad joke
    that unfortunately won't go away. He should have been axed on the first episode instead of rewarded.

I also thought he was Latin until he started bragging about being superior because he is the Great White Hope. The fact that this former unemployed loser living off of an old wife thinks that he is the intellectual of the group is a real laugh. I like Fred "Boom Boom" and he seems like the more likely candidate to be bragging about his book worm habits.

They more I see this dude the more I dislike him. He's
    too big headed. Why his wife so cocky?

FORT Newbie
    Overrated. He became the #1 seed based on how many hanging sit ups he could perform. What the hell does that have to do with boxing ability.? I've seen him talk plenty as though he has already accomplished somthing of note. He beat a fat out of shape slump of a man. Given a real fighter he would buckle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast