+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who do you think will not make it to the next round?

Re: Who do you think will not make it to the next round?

princessKIM - this isn't a verbatim quote, but what he said was, "I would say that America has spoken...but it's more like 300 people in Nebraska have spoken." A charming sentiment that isn't likely to win the band any fans.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thank you AJane. The guys an idiot. Anyway the Hatch should never have been in the Top 12 in the first place. They really weren't that good. Some other bands (like Zoobie Bazooka Patrol) were better.The Hatch were just your average bar band.

If there is any justice in the world, Rocket & The Muggs will take their attitudes & their lead screechers back to wherever they are from.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm also choosing Rocket and The Muggs...though it pains me to see The Muggs go because I enjoy their music...but not the singing!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I'd love it if it were Rocket and Dot . . that went but I think they are getting votes because of their "looks". So.. I see The Mugg and either LOD or Tres Bein going (and I'm fine with any of those bands leaving).

Want to go... Rocket and Muggs
    Likely to go... Muggs and either DMHO or #7

FORT Fan

I think Rocket and DMHO will leave.

I actually like Mugg's hard rock and guitar solos, though I agree that the lead singer needs to lose his attitude and hire another band member on vocals.

I also the Light of Doom - the kids are rocking with the big guys with a lot of gusto, despite their 13-year old vocalist's still immature voice. I think these guys will go a long way in their careers.

I also like Dot Dot Dot (hate their name). They guys are the only punk rockers here, and their lead guitarist Lisa is simply awesome. Unlike the judges, I liked their cover of the Bob Dylan classic - it just reflect their personality!

The most talented band here is obviously Franklin Bridge; I wish the bands were given 5 minutes per song, so that I could hear more of FB's jamming.

The rest, including Sixwire, are I think simply boring. Sorry, I don't have the "acquired taste" of bluegrass, and if I wanted to listen to whiny country songs, I'd tune into American Idol, where we have plenty of those.

I'm not ready for The Muggs to leave. Yes, the frontman's attitude was atrocious. If you want to play music for a living, then take constructive criticism to heart and seriously consider why your band is still languishing in the local bar's Band Warz. However, I'd like to give them at least one more chance - they're good musicians and their passion for their music is obvious. Same goes for Rocket.

Now that the two weakest bands are gone, I think all the bands are at risk. (I really don't believe that Sixwire or FB has the win sewed up, by any means.) I would be surprised if Denver lasted another week, but other than that, I think it could be anyone going on Friday.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I think you are probably right AJane. But, I would be extremely surprised to see The Clark Bros. go. They seem to be at the top of many lists I have read across many different BB's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12