+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 10/19 Show Discussion

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: 10/19 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Aceon6;2621637;
    Whoever does the scheduling for Fox obviously does not live in the USA. To premier a family oriented show on a Friday night at the height of HS football season just doesn't make any sense. I'm guessing lots of folks TiVoed it, but that won't help one iota when the voting starts.

It would do better if it was packaged with Idol Rewind, but in our town, Rewind is being shown by CW, not Fox.
    FOX has never been known for their GOOD choices.

I had so much fun watching this show.. Sheila, my gawd shes SO much better than Paula! And well Johnny... sigh some day we will be married and all .. he was great, so glad to see him on this show!!!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Re: 10/19 Show Discussion

I agree.Sheila is a hundred times better than Paula.She's able to be compassionate but honest at the same time. And she's not sipping from her "special" cup,if ya know what I mean

FORT Newbie

Re: The Next Great American Band Premiere Recap 10/19/07 An Oasis in the Desert

Did anyone like Tres Bien? I think they're awesome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234