+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Corinne has always been the front runner for the women, IMO. That's probably why they didn't show her much all season, it would be too obvious. Congratulations on both Corinne and Sean winning.

I'm glad that someone I liked finally won on one of these shows. I kind of thought Corinne would win from the beginning, but the judges seemed to be in love with Jared. I am SO glad he didn't win- I never did see the talent the judges kept going on about! I thought Sean seemed more natural in the screen tests, and he has more of the look for action movies .
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Count me in as someone who is happy with the chosen ones. I couldn't stand Jared and I didn't have much like for Jeanne either. She had an attitude problem IMO. I'm actually looking forward to the movie next week.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Are they showing the movie that Sean and Corrine made or are they showing the movie made with all of the contestants? I guess I missed this announcement on tv last night. And thanks in advance.

LG.
    the movie next week will star Sean and Corrine, but runners-up Jeanne and Jared will both have smaller roles in the movie as well.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Hooray for Corinne, the bootylicious boxer!

It seems ridiculous to compare her to Melissande, so I'm amused but not surprised M. was the one to get the axe when down to the three women. I liked Jeanne, too; that's great she got a part in the movie. I would swear Jeanne is doing Oil of Olay commercials - have you seen those? Where the actress is taking a lie detector test?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Hooray Jared lost! He is almost as cocky as Scott and Jase from BB5.

Too bad John lost. I kind of like him.

LG.
    I'm still ticked about the "missing episode" and the complete lack of explanation about what happened during it at the beginning of this finale show. Why on earth did NBC decide to air the episode when, as a surprise, no-one was cut (what, 2 weeks ago), rather than cutting the second to the last one in which apparently Mark and Melisande took the walk of shame, I have no idea. No-one would have noticed if they'd cut one in which people didn't leave.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Totally agree with L.G. that NBC treated the cut episode poorly, especially since it was John that was cut. I wouldn't have minded missing the episode if it were Mel and Jared cut.

I think the editing was suspiscious too since the whole time they made it seem like the director and producer were gushing over Jared. But I guess that's a lesson in Hollywood relationships. I am so glad Corinne and Sean won.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I read that The Game Show Network will be airing the lost episode on Fri. Aug. 6 at 11:00pm. I checked my cable guide and there is an episode airing, but it doesn't say which one.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456