+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The movie will be shown next week. Woohoo!
    You are probably the only person in America to place a "woohoo" anywhere near this movie.

Hey, Joel Silver is even fatter than I'd recalled. Must be all that Matrix money.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    You are probably the only person in America to place a "woohoo" anywhere near this movie.
    Haha, that was a sarcastic "woohoo."

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I'm happy for Sean and Corinne. Jeanne kinda had the look, but Corinne is far more convincing in the fight scenes. But as for next week... bring on Billy Zane!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Good - Sean and Corrinne got the parts. They deserved them over all the other people (except maybe John). I thought this episode was going to be boring, and I was right - up until the last minute, where Sean got the part over Jared - the look on Jared's face put negative, warm fuzzies in my soul. Yes, it made me just that happy...

FORT Newbie
    Whoa!
    I have been watching this show b/c i went to college with Jared. we used to call him Jed, which given his last name was never really becoming. Jared comes across better. too bad its the same name as the subway guy. he was an actor in college and continued after he came to new york. too bad he lost but i agree that sean has more of an action star quality.
    one last thing about jared. he had this incredibly nice and beautiful girlfriend in college and many people including myself couldn't figure out why she was dating him. she made melisande look kinda plain.

LG.
    I'm glad that Corrine and Sean won, and that Sean wisened up and thanked Corrine for picking him when they'd had that tiff while trying to film their final scene. Don't act angry, kids. Hope the movie turns out well. They didn't tell Jared and Jeanne that their consolation prize is an appearance in the movie. Maybe they wanted to make sure they'd agree to do it first.

noticably absent from the reunion . . . Viviana. Good riddance.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm also sooooooo glad that Sean and Corrine won. I agree with Syrin in that Jeanne had the 'tough, sexy girl" look, but she wasn't very convincing with her fighting scenes. Corrine did a bunch better job at it.

I wished John had come in second because now I'll have to see Jared one more time. He's like a nightmare that won't go away.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I wonder if they are going to have a love scene since they spent so much time doing the lovey-dovey stuff.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Congratulations Sean and Corinne... I'm really happy Sean won, he was my pick from the start.

I agree with most...I am glad that Sean and Corinee won. Jared was a bit too giddy for my taste.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast