+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Bet Your Life" Movie Preview 08/04

I am, too, thinking Sean and Corinne. I can see Sean as a former quarterback from the bunch of guys, and Corinne is the only woman whom I could see as a bounty hunter from the selection at hand.

And I will certainly watch it. I have followed this show, so there is no way I would miss the "finale", trainwreck or not
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Exactly. After investing this many weeks watching the show, I'm certainly going to finish it out.

Can anyone really picture Jared as a (pro) quarterback? Didn't think so!
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Made-for-tv movie? I guess I'm a complete idiot for even thinking this would get on some random movie screens.

I won't even comment on the storyline.
    The initial stories about this show back at the beginning were pretty up-front about the pathetic so-called action movie they were making, and it being just a TV movie. It's only the "major motion picture" line in the show itself that's SO misleading. Majorly STUPID pathetic TV Movie is more like it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    This movie seems so beneath Joel Surnow. I mean, he is the guy behind 24 and the La Femme Nikita tv series... two very intelligent and often heart-stopping shows. Why take away the intelligence just for a few explosions? I think that this film won't do Corinne or Sean any favors. Maybe Corinne can keep going.... she'd make a great Bond girl or spy.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12