+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 7/21 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett530
    Is Corrine the one who was hanging off of the car? That was a gutsy move.
    Yes, that's her!
    I'm just hoping Jared doesn't win, but the producers seem to be crazy about him. I don't get it. To me, when he was hanging off the car, he played the scene as if it were a dramatic scene shot in a living room, didn't look as if he was struggling to hang on at all. But at least it was better than the last two weeks of hamming it up. Still, anyone but Jared! And I'd really like for Corinne to win !
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop watching this show but I can't stop myself.

Thank god the finale is next week! I am also jumping on the bandwagon for Corrinne and John, who were very good. But honestly, I don't think anyone is that great.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Really, the only one that I would watch in a movie is Corrine. And maaaybe John/Sean. The others... not a chance in hell. Corrine might have an acting career after this - the other ones will probably just fade back into obscurity...

I'm pulling for Corinne and Sean. Everytime Jared talked about his girlfriend back home, I would yell "EX! She's already dumped you, idiot!" Please get this big-headed freak off my tv. Melisande ... she's wooden. Pretty, but nothing there. Acting-wise, anyway.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Boredom
    Really, the only one that I would watch in a movie is Corrine. And maaaybe John/Sean. The others... not a chance in hell. Corrine might have an acting career after this - the other ones will probably just fade back into obscurity...
    I agree Bored. I liked the Sean/Corrine partnership on last night's show. I want to like John, but I'm just not sold on him being an "action star".

Also, can we PLEASE get rid of the President and Vice President of Over-Actors of America. I wasn't a huge fan of Mark and Mae, but they were a hell of a lot better than Jared and Melisande. Do they honestly think we give a damn about their stupid relationship?

I don't know what the casting folks thought they saw with Melisande's performance "improving" -- I thought she was the worst I'd seen her. Maybe better than Mae, but not by a whale of a lot.

Jared's double-talk about his relationship and "not leading Melisande on" was a crock.

I'm pulling for Corinne and Sean, too. Corrinne is the only one of the women I can stand, and Sean is much better than John or Jared.

FORT Fogey
    Sounds like I should be "grateful" that I didn't have cable last night... the bulldozer clipped it to build our driveway! After last week's show I didn't care about any of the pack from the poor water performance, so I guess they just kept who they thought would give more personal drama to the camera.

FORT Newbie
    I haven't been watching the show that much but I caught most of this past episode. The clip they showed of Melisande in the car was horrible. Her acting was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    I'm pulling for Corinne and Sean.
    They are the only two that look like action stars. John when he doesn't wear the glasses does a little.

I don't like Jared much either. What was that about. Act your **ucking age, you're over 30. She was trying to help. Yeah it probably didn't and he didn't want it but damn that was a dumb argument.

And someone please tell me how in the screen test the person was hanging out the door and they weren't the driver. Maybe they didn't have their seatbelt on and flung over from the passenger seat?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12