+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: 7/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Rab
    It was pretty obvious Jared was going to stay and House leaves. Compared to past scenes House was only slipping through while Jared performed well.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Linda is SO in the right on this. This whole "be nice to people you don't even know" stuff is just crap.
    Tuned in late.... Please, tell me, what was all that about? If person A determines they should be nice to person B over person C because B is more "useful" than C, then person A is little more than a common whore.

I'm glad phoney Linda is gone

Quote Originally Posted by ANTMrox
    Tuned in late.... Please, tell me, what was all that about? If person A determines they should be nice to person B over person C because B is more "useful" than C, then person A is little more than a common whore.

I'm glad phoney Linda is gone
    No, Linda was being critical of an actress in a film they all saw. Two of the other girls acted like she was the evil mega-bitch from hell for this, stormed out of the kitchen where Linda was giving this opinion, and one of them gave a moving (if you mean bowel-moving) soliloquy about how this actress must have worked hard to get where she was and deserved respect for it, and how DARE Linda criticize her, and not walk a mile in her shoes, blah-blah-blah. Linda interviewed that she was just telling it like it was, but told the other women something along the lines that she was sorry if she offended them or something equally placating you say to an obvious psycho.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    No, Linda was being critical of an actress in a film they all saw. Two of the other girls acted like she was the evil mega-bitch from hell for this, stormed out of the kitchen where Linda was giving this opinion, and one of them gave a moving (if you mean bowel-moving) soliloquy about how this actress must have worked hard to get where she was and deserved respect for it, and how DARE Linda criticize her, and not walk a mile in her shoes, blah-blah-blah.
    I think what has happened Krom is these people are starting to realize how hard these so-called actors and actresses work to get these parts and put a movie together. Linda was the only one that was being as critical as you and I would be watching a sub-par action flick. I don't think there was anything wrong with Linda critiquing the chick in the flick, however, when she kept going on and on about it I could see how Jeane and Corrinne could get annoyed by her. I knew Linda was gone when she gave her "I'm gonna own this town" speech last night. That's pretty much foreshadowing a person's doom on these reality shows.

I have to say though, of the remaining people left, the two I would be even remotely interested watching in an action movie would be Corrinne and Mark. I don't understand how Jared can still be there. He just doesn't strike me as action star material. He's more of a Forrest Gump to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456