+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 7/07 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

NetZero blahblah:

"The stakes are much higher" (as they say each week). No idiots, the stakes are the same--only the ODDS are different.

This scene really bites. Although we got some minor sexx heat at the end. Jeanne looked good.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Ha ha Melisande is a case of "turning a model into an actress" ah... hello?? Didn't they start this episode with Denise Richards???

Oh no! House goes home!

And Linda. Which I'm fine with.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

These casting boobs REALLY disagree on Linda, and plenty on some of the other women.

Melisande = Deck Chair? Was that the image one of them used?

Underwater next. Woo! (yawn)

House goes out the House. Jared stays.
    Melisande the Deck Chair Model stays and Linda maybe pays for Jared's overconfidence.

I wasn't really upset that Linda was gone but HOUSE!! :*(
    I loved him *tear*
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Yay, Linda's gone! Woohoo!

I'm a little bummed House is gone, but he was too much of a clown to take this seriously.

Next week a twist? Yawn.

I'm betting it's 4 people instead of 2. Big deal.

Next week: somethin' somethin' under the sheets 'tween Jared and Melisande. Also, possible danger in underwater stunt

Linda is gone, and I think "deservedly" so. She did have a tendency to overact big time. House, well, maybe he would be cut more to comedy action than "serious" action.

I liked the little clip of Sean today. He did not do so well last week or the week before, but I liked his acting this week. He seemed least fake in the clip of all the guys. Plus he looks like an action star to me. And I thought Corinne was good today. If I had to choose right now I'd say Corinne and Sean. Jared has been good, but he is starting to go Diva.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    I liked the little clip of Sean today. He did not do so well last week or the week before, but I liked his acting this week. He seemed least fake in the clip of all the guys. Plus he looks like an action star to me. And I thought Corinne was good today. If I had to choose right now I'd say Corinne and Sean. Jared has been good, but he is starting to go Diva.
    I totally agree. Sean looks the part. He just needs to add a little more intensity to his acting. Jared is the best actor, but tonight, he stunk, and I didn't particularly care for his diva-like attitude.

As far as the girls, Corrine is my favorite, and I've warmed up to Jeanne.
    I thought Mark showed a lot of promise too.

Didn't care for Linda, so I'm glad she's gone. House on the other hand was pretty good, but like others have stated, he wasn't taking things too seriously. I kind of laugh when he said he didn't fear anything and that's why he didn't do that well during the fear exercise. Uh...hello. That's why it's called acting. I'm sad to see him go, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast