+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 6/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Pheewww -- we just had the kissing scenes over here on the West Coast. Um, was anyone else aroused by that? *fans self*

Howard Fine had a creepy pervert aura about him in this eppy.

Poor Somere. Seems like if I like a contestant, they get the axe.

Bye Greg, you were pretty whack overall.

I think John is a versatile actor, very real, unlike Sean who has a manufactured quality

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I wish Somere had stayed too.

Greg was the right person to be sent home, but I thought Jeanne would have deserved to leave instead of Somere. Well, not that it matters, I think Jeanne's time is up soon as well.

It has been a pretty good show, it is fun to see the little snippets of actual acting and compare them to each other. And definately this show makes me appreciate the "real" actors and actresses more
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I felt bad for Corinne being uncomfortable in lingerie, I think she has quite a nice figure. And she's going to have to get used to love scenes if she wants to be an actress.

'House' looked pretty hot in his practice love scene with Mae. I just wish his line delivery was better. He's my main reason for watching this show.

I wonder if things will heat up with Jared and Melisande? (Jared's my second reason for watching.)

And I guess we now know why Denise Richard's name was dropped in last week's show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Rab
    Pretty funny how Greg was one of those people who we forget easily. I had no clue who he was until he did his confessionals and was eliminated during this episode.

at QBoots. She wanted to be all action and none of that romance stuff. Well she'll indeed have to get used to it or be booted sooner or later.

I didn't really understand Corinne's argument against wearing skimpy clothes. She's a boxer, and we all know what female boxers wear into the ring. Was what she had to wear during her film scene really that much worse?

She made the comment that she is on guard against being exploited. I can respect that. On the other hand, did she think they were going to ask her to take her clothes off? It's a network show. I think it was more of a personal shyness than anything else.

I really didn't think Mark was very good. Mark and Jeanne both stank, and they made such a big deal about the fact they stepped out of the shot. I wish they would just forgot the five minutes of suspense and let us actually see what they're debating and what they're basing their decisions on.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Ugh... I can't believe I missed this episode. It's my favorite reality show on right now... I'm one of those people that can't keep watching if I miss an episode, irritates me too much. Does anyone have a copy they can lend me? Please!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234