+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by waterwitch09
    What exactly was it Viviana said to Linda? I didn't catch it, and don't have Tivo!
    Viviana said something like you seem to think you are a good actress but you're not. That's when Linda freaked.

I liked when the group were praising Howard Fine and how he taught actors like Brad Pitt, Salma Hayek and Denise Richards.

Santino was one of the snipers, wasn't he? It must be difficult to demonstrate your acting abilities when you have a bowl of grass on your head.
    Last edited by Jay; 06-30-2004 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    Santino was one of the snipers, wasn't he? It must be difficult to demonstrate your acting abilities when you have a bowl of grass on your head.

First good laugh of the day Homer...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by HomerRules
    I liked when the group were praising Howard Fine and how he taught actors like Brad Pitt, Salma Hayek and Denise Richards.

Hence the power of the casting card that HF gave to House and Jeanne. House essentially gave Santino the boot by giving him a lousy role.

Denise Richards -- actress --

Well I guess there is a God after all, now that Viviana has gone back to her home planet.

When 'House' was having his nervous breakdown, did he actually say he did one of his friends' mothers? (Just for the record, I'm old enough to be his mother, and I'd do him! )

And what was with the unnecessary stress on the women - getting down to the last 2 before telling them they weren't cutting one?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678