+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NBC Dumps "Action Star" to Wednesday?

FORT Fan

NBC Dumps "Action Star" to Wednesday?

While no official word has been released by NBC, the network will air two episodes of "Next Action Star" this week, on 6/29 and 6/30 at 8:00 p.m. each night.

The following week, "NAS" is listed as airing on Wednesday, 7/7 at 8:00 p.m. with the weekly encore of "Last Comic Standing" (which was scheduled to air Wednesdays at 8:00 p.m.) airing Tuesday at 8:00 as a lead-in to the regular new episode.

Given the low ratings for "NAS" during its run so far, NBC may be dumping "NAS" to Wednesday, where it will not be likely to damage the fortunes of its lead-outs (which are reruns of over-exposed "Law & Order").

Actually I would be happy to see it on Wednesday. Too many shows that I like are on Tuesday and my DVR is getting a bit time workout ...

NBC needs to figure out it is time to make an announcement. What about Sunday nights all I see is a re-run?

Mondays and Tuesdays are full, I'd vote for Thursdays or Fridays. I just know they're about to call me and ask my opinion on the matter ...
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread