Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viviana

Viviana

[IMG]images/img/NASViviana.jpg[/IMG]

Before

[IMG]images/img/viviana_pc_slide.jpg[/IMG]

After

Discuss Viviana here
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-29-2004 at 06:22 PM.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I cannot stand her as a person nor an actor. She is too overly dramatic and is a know it all.

She's an annoying person beyond almost all boundries. As an actress, she was over the top the first time we saw her act, but was actually a bit better the last show. Shockingly, her performance was one of the less "over the top" ones from any of the women. More gasping than outright blubbering and crying. And obviously she knows how to er... use her mouth... in more ways than one, because it was a convincing kiss too.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Well, you learn to act when you're a "club dancer", which if I'm not mistaken means "stripper".

I honestly couldn't believe she made past the first stage of auditions. She is annoying as all get out. Hopefully she gets cut soon, as there is no way I would watch anything with her in it.

I found it so obnoxious when she keep pushing up her boobs when that woman came from E! for fashion advice.

I have to wonder IF the network or producers can get into trouble putting someone into the house that OBVIOUSLY only made it in for the inevitable controversial conversation piece she would become.
    At least with shows like last comic standing it is the audience that decides who stays and who goes. With Survivor the contestants decide who stays and goes.
    I could be wrong, but I’m assuming (and yes I know what they say) that the producers will chose who leaves the house and you know they will want to keep Viviana in it for ratings whether she could truly be the Next Action Star or not.
    With a ‘game show’ as this sort of is, wouldn’t it be unethical for the producers to even have a say or to keep lesser contestants around thus eliminating potentially more talented people.
    That being said, I’m not auditioning to be the Next Action Star so I’m glad they kept Viviana around. I hate her type in real life but love it on tv.

I don't think it's unethical. Every contestant needs work in at least one area, sometimes multiple areas. If they didn't, they'd already be stars. Viviana just needs work in more visible areas, and a lot of it. I don't believe they'd keep her around if they didn't ultimately think they could turn her into an action star.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I agree, John. That said, she's annoying, she's nowhere near the best, and I'm hoping that they're keeping her around for the drama, because if they aren't I will

She's good at drama, though. And convincing kisses.

I keep thinking that they are pulling a "WB's SuperStar" on Viv. She thinks she's great, but the producers are keeping her around, just so we'll all cheer when she goes.

Personally I think that stinks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast