+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viviana

I hate how they are turning this into the Viviana show. No one likes her, she has a nice body and thats about it. I don't understand why they pick the most unlikebale person and build a show around them. I hope she gets dropped very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    I don't think it's unethical. Every contestant needs work in at least one area, sometimes multiple areas. If they didn't, they'd already be stars. Viviana just needs work in more visible areas, and a lot of it. I don't believe they'd keep her around if they didn't ultimately think they could turn her into an action star.
    As skeptical as I am about Reality TV "motives" (and I don't always think that they think ahead, or of the consequences of whatever manipulation they might consider), I can't argue in this case. Sure, it's a crappy made-for-TV movie and not a real theatrical with a lot riding on it, but in a show where THEY choose the advancements I don't think we need have any fear she'd get the job if she couldn't do it.

Now that doesn't mean it's impossible that they aren't keeping her in for drama with every intention of ditching her before the end. And frankly, that would be okay with me. In many cases where shows try and claim some kind of mandate on America's "will" with voting, it might be irritating, but here that's clearly not the case. Whoever gets ditched in favor of her moving on, if the idea is just to keep a drama queen for a while, is not exactly going to be someone who might have drawn some huge national mandate later on. It's going to be someone they probably were marginal on in the first place, and not someone their very internally-controlled judging process would have rewarded anyway.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

IMO, Viviana is one of the most annoying reality show contents on TV. (Besides Dramarosa and Trish). :phhht

I was surprised she wanted to discuss philosophies of acting with the teacher. It seemed like she was just stuck on some semantics; we didn't hear it all but the teacher was using an analogy of a glass of water that needs to be emptied before another liquid (a character) can fill it. All the people were nodding yes, except Viviana, shaking her head no. How annoying to be stuck in a workshop with someone like that!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I was surprised she wanted to discuss philosophies of acting with the teacher. It seemed like she was just stuck on some semantics;
    It sounded like she wanted to exude a trained, enlightened aura; y'know, "talk shop" as they say ... She'd be great paired with a comedic actor like Chris Tucker or Chris Rock

Can't stand her. Hope she trips and falls onstage, or better yet, forgets her lines again. Wait, that didn't hurt her the first time ... ready to see her cry goodbye tears for real.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

She reminds me of Jackie on That 70's Show... a little more vivacious, but with the same smirky overconfidence and egoism. Drama Queens drive me nuts... and while I understand that the network might keep her around for ratings (the star we all love to hate, like Omorosa or Johnny Fairplay), I hope her "entertainment value" is short-lived.

At any rate, I hope she's gone soon. She drives me nuts, good kisser or not.
    Late to the Posting Party, but here all along.

I kind of like having one person on the show that I just can't stand, as long as she doesn't make it to the final few shows. God forbid that at the final everyone else were to have an extra-bad day and Viviana won!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I found it so obnoxious when she keep pushing up her boobs when that woman came from E! for fashion advice.
    Especially when she did it AGAIN after it was mentioned! But as John said about her acting ability , maybe the boob-handling has a lot to do with her real job!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fogey Add It Up Champion famita's Avatar
    Queenb, I'm with you! And, since I'm not kissing her, I can't tell if she's good or not. And further, I don't care because that is not action hero to me, but her playing bimbo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast