+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jared

Quote Originally Posted by makemesick
    who does this punk bi_tch think he is.. i would slap the snot out of him if i ever laid eyes on him,i swear.. his arrogant attitude and misstreatment of others is unfoggivable,yet he continues to make a fool of himself to thousands watching.. for that i laugh in his fool face.. just another dog licker who's soul will not accend to the next level of consiousness.. sad sap. he makes me puke... :phhht :phhht :phhht
    way to believe what you see on tv.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by makemesick
    who does this punk bi_tch think he is.. i would slap the snot out of him if i ever laid eyes on him,i swear.. his arrogant attitude and misstreatment of others is unfoggivable,yet he continues to make a fool of himself to thousands watching.. for that i laugh in his fool face.. just another dog licker who's soul will not accend to the next level of consiousness.. sad sap. he makes me puke... :phhht :phhht :phhht
    WOW, so I'm guessing you don't like Jared?
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    The editing plays a big part in ALL of the reality tv shows, so that's nothing new. We see what the producers want us to see, so I just go along since I've got nothing invested in this show.

Jared started great, but lately he is given himself way too much credit for his over-the-top acting. I wished he had been eliminated this week.
    I agree with you Wolf, but I couldn't help wondering last night if it's arrogance or if he's that confident in his abilities. Nobody wanted to work with him (it seems), but then again nobody wanted to work with Jean.

Also, when he lunched with the producer/director and they were telling him the premise of the movie I thought they described him to a "T"!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    This is a good article on Jared and the show.

http://www.timesrecord.com/website/m...7?Opendocument
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345