+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jared

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What's with the naked crap?? Even when I get really, really drunk I don't find myself NAKED on the floor with my legs spread. :rolleyes Honestly, I know people do wacky shiat when drunk..but in this instance, I'd lay bets that he did it on purpose for the sake of being on the camera(s).
    He was ALL proud of himself the next day...wanting to talk about it even. That's also why I think he did it all on purpose.

He sucks as an actor. There's nothing in his overly expressive face that makes me think, "Hmm..I can watch him on the silver screen". Nothing. He sucks. Period.

Being the resident arsehole doesn't bode well for potential job offers either. I mean really...what producer is watching this and thinking that he'd want to hire such a drama queen? I can see him on the set barking orders to the makeup people, bitching that he doesn't have an Evian before his lines..etc..

Can't stand this little prick.

Oh.. the teasing of the oddly flamboyant man/lady. What was that all for? Then, he has to be all dramatic in being upset cause nobody wanted to hear him.
    "I said I don't want to talk about Sean (is that his name?)..".. Ohhh..so sorry Teflon Don. I probably would have thrown the food in his face...or something.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Fool indeed. I now realize his aura totally SUCKS. He's a Matt Damon knock-off and not even a good one. Puke... Go back to schlepping vodka tonics loser.

Anybody think that they may have made Jared look bad for a reason? Up to this point he's been the golden boy; then WHAM! This episode goes for the jugular. You can't tell me that he's the only one in that house who acts up- they're just showing him be a jerk tonight for a reason... to make us think he won't win? I say he gets his act together and does better next week- to be honest, i don't see how anyone could do worse- they all looked pretty terrible this episode. Also, corinne must have gotten over her distaste for Jared's antics because they looked pretty cozy on the couch at the end...

Jared didn't perform well last week, either. He's seems to have a very confrontational/instigator style about him. Remember how he and Viviana got in that spat over a stool? Maybe he did drive her *crazy*.
    Paintin' the Town Blue!

lol well, if he drove her crazy, he didn't put a lot of mileage on the car 'cause she was pretty damn close as it was. But it made sense when the acting teacher told him he thought the pressure was getting to him- they all look more tired and stressed out each week- look at the bags under their eyes. i'll bet more fights are coming in the next weeks; maybe Jared and Sean, but i'm betting the girls are gonna start to be girls... Wasn't this show supposed to be about acting? What's with all this bickering crap?

Quote Originally Posted by normdeguerre
    Anybody think that they may have made Jared look bad for a reason? Up to this point he's been the golden boy; then WHAM! . Also, corinne must have gotten over her distaste for Jared's antics because they looked pretty cozy on the couch at the end...
    I don't know, I think Jared has just let his true personality come out more as time goes on. I've thought he was arrogant and a potential prima donna from week one.As for 'coziness' I'm sure the producers command these people to "look friendly, dammit!" for the eliminations; Jared probably intentionally cuddles up to the person who likes him least because he knows she won't make a scene. That's the kind of person he seems to be, an intentional ass. Any hoo, I'm sick of the histronics, and I'm thinking the "Mark and Jared Show" would get old in a hurry ala Greg and the imaginary cellphone on Survivor 1.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "Look friendly, damn it!" That was great queenb! I'm imagining it.

Oh..and the "morning show" they do. Stupid if ya ask me. Very annoying too.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I sincerely doubt that we have ever seen anyone's true personality on these shows; particularly this one- the editing seems so jarring when compared to some of the other "good" programs- there no time to judge anybody's acting, and maybe that's intentional- we just follow along and agree with the judges week after week. Just like all the other shows, all we get to see is what the producers want us to see, and want us to feel a certain way about a certain person- "is she gonna win? Oh, wait, she was a jerk this week, no way is she gonna take it." I'd lay money on them doing this with Jared and maybe Corinne or Jeane. They're the only ones who get enough screen time to form an attachment to, negative or positive.

The editing plays a big part in ALL of the reality tv shows, so that's nothing new. We see what the producers want us to see, so I just go along since I've got nothing invested in this show.

Jared started great, but lately he is given himself way too much credit for his over-the-top acting. I wished he had been eliminated this week.

FORT Newbie

jared punk

who does this punk bi_tch think he is.. i would slap the snot out of him if i ever laid eyes on him,i swear.. his arrogant attitude and misstreatment of others is unfoggivable,yet he continues to make a fool of himself to thousands watching.. for that i laugh in his fool face.. just another dog licker who's soul will not accend to the next level of consiousness.. sad sap. he makes me puke... :phhht :phhht :phhht

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast