+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jared

I liked Jared until last night's episode. Takes himself too seriously as an actor - this is a made for TV Action picture they are making right? I dunno - seems talented enough (to REALLY act) - but knows it. I just don't see him as the "Hero" type: I don't think I'd trust him with my life, you know?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Can we please, please, get rid of this fool already? The judges are right; Jared is collapsing, can't handle pressure, won't pay attention to constructive criticism, and is just getting too far over the top. Did you see how ignorant he looked hyperventilating at the beginning of the underwater scene, and I won't even go into the "will" segment. Make it end, soon!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

There are times that I like Jared (Jared & Mark show was pretty funny); however, I don't think he wants this. He seems to be self-destructing before our eyes. Plus, I still don't think he's "action star" material.

FORT Regular
    Last night was the first time I ever saw this show, and Jared did not make a favorable impression on me. I was thinking he was slightly psychotic in his reaction to almost getting cut.

he was such a big jerk last night..and he is a BAD, horrible actor..totally overacting.. i don't like his countenance either..very weasely looking..

FORT Newbie
    Jared is better off cased as a villian role than as a lead action hero role.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsreality
    Jared is better off cased as a villian role than as a lead action hero role.
    Jared is better off doing community theater in his own community.

What drama. Get this overinflated ego off my tv set. Pounding on the floor telling the others that they were brilliant does not make one brilliant.
    The acting class. Embarrassing and very hard to watch. Can the cameras cut away for one second and let Sean reset his head please?????
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Jared . . . bah. Let's just say he's not my favorite anymore. One might describe him as a "narcissistic drama queen."

He's probably not really "acting" the part; he's simply a complete psycho.

They will pull a twist at the end. They'll cast Jared and Viviana, the 2 drama queens in the house. They'll say Viv was never eliminated, just excused for awhile. Jared will be thrilled to work with someone as over-the-top as he is.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast