+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jared

I really like his after pic.
    Very smouldery.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He's hot and super cool! I want him to go far!
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    I'm not sure if he is Next Action Star material, but he has phenomenal acting skills.
    I agree.
    If he isn't the Next Action Star, he'll find something in the acting business, for certain.
    There's just something about him that make him very interesting to watch, both in the TV show and when they show the little "movie" scenes.

he is my favorite by far

Quote Originally Posted by starsprite
    He's hot and super cool! I want him to go far!
    Hot and cool? Doesn't that make him lukewarm?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oddball me...as usual. I just don't like Jared, looks or personality wise. Let's see if I'm right; I predict Jared will be causing turmoil of some sort before it's over. I have no idea why I'm getting this impression, maybe he will prove me wrong. (Like that would be anything new!)
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Oddball me...as usual. I just don't like Jared, looks or personality wise. Let's see if I'm right; I predict Jared will be causing turmoil of some sort before it's over. I have no idea why I'm getting this impression, maybe he will prove me wrong. (Like that would be anything new!)
    Hmm, well, I think if someone wanted to, with an ounce of imagination, they could paint an ugly picture of Jared: Bartender, handsome, New Yorker, okay, so that means shallow and mouthy, rude, full of himself, blah blah ..... But from what he's given to the cameras, he's good with diction (he used the word "atone" which is very Biblical and definitely not vapid vocabulary) which leads me to guess he has a lot of life experience and/or is well-read ..... Personally I think he might be an introspective person with much to share. Ya'know, "more than meets the eye" as the saying goes. Living in NYC does peculiar and complicated things to people. Oh goodness I just used a Viviana word

Agreed with the people that said he's a great actor, but maybe not "next action star". I think he'd make a good "psycho" in a film... he's intense and I think the look goes well with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Agreed with the people that said he's a great actor, but maybe not "next action star". I think he'd make a good "psycho" in a film... he's intense and I think the look goes well with it.
    Yeah the more I watch him the more I think: "The Talented Mister Ripley"

I'm liking Jared less and less. He just seems like such a brat; anyway, his acting, to me, seems more appropriate for a soap opera than an action movie.
    As for his looks, Jared has the same weird thing going on with his upper lip that Meg Ryan does, and I can't stop staring at it especially when his teeth are showing but he's not smiling; his mouth becomes this strange triangular shape. Oh well, it hasn't hurt Meg any, and I'm sure it doesn't look funny to most people...I am just weird.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast