Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corinne

Corinne

[IMG]images/img/NAScorinne1.jpg[/IMG]
    Before

[IMG]images/img/corinne_pc_slide.jpg[/IMG]
    After

Discuss Corinne here
    Last edited by Mantenna; 06-29-2004 at 07:25 PM.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I liked Corrine from the beginning. I missed her performance last night, but I hope she goes far. She is one of the few watchable women on this show, in my opinion.

I agree Cali, she has a personality that is likeable. She seems more cool, calm, and collective than the others. On top of all that she has an amazing body and is a good actress.

Corinne is not just an undefeated boxer. She's also a former policewoman and stuntwoman. So, she's been around cameras, maybe not saying lines, but at least on film.

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I personally wouldn't mind Corinne winning. She just exudes this kind of coolness and confidence that I think would be good in the 'Next Action Star'.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Corinne is not just an undefeated boxer. She's also a former policewoman and stuntwoman. So, she's been around cameras, maybe not saying lines, but at least on film.
    I think her doing all of that could make her win it all. She has a ton of experience and should be use to all the hard physical training they will have to go through. If they cut her early it would be a huge mistake, she better out last Viviana.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I liked Corrine from the beginning. I missed her performance last night, but I hope she goes far. She is one of the few watchable women on this show, in my opinion.

Corrine is definitely my front runner for the women. If she doesn't make the top two for the women then I'm watching the wrong show. With her experience, skills, and physique she should go far.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I'm not sure you missed her performance. Didn't it seem like they barely showed her the whole episode?

This could mean she lasts for quite a while why they flesh out the stories of people that get eliminated first. I'm rooting for her.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

ahhh, I was skimming the post show discussion thread and someone said that they were upset that Corinne wasn't shown... That's cool, especially if your reasoning is why

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    She also is quite stunning, I think.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast