+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corinne

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    I'm not sure you missed her performance. Didn't it seem like they barely showed her the whole episode?

This could mean she lasts for quite a while why they flesh out the stories of people that get eliminated first. I'm rooting for her.
    I hope so; I was also very disappointed not seeing Corinne on the second show. She's my favorite out of the women so far; I think she has the 'look' of an action star and on last weeks show her performance was also one of the better ones.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Added post-makeover picture for comparison.

I still think it's funny that she didn't realize she'd have to "act" for the competition. So far, what I've seen of her is good, though. Hopefully we'll actually see her in tonight's episode.

I like her...but she gets like no air time!!

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Corinne is the only credible "Next Action Star" in my opinion. If one of the other women wins then they were probably just looking for the "Next Action Hoochie".

She looked amazing on camera last night in the "playbacks" (or dailies, or whatever they call them) Looked like she was already a star. I hope she takes it. Trouble is they are casting 2 parts, 1 man, 1 woman, so the final 2 will have to have chemistry. I Corrine makes it to the end, and I'm hoping/thinking she does, who would she be paried with?
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    If Corrine makes it to the end, and I'm hoping/thinking she does, who would she be paired with?
    She's definitely my fave of what's left. I like her with Sean and John. Mostly with Sean though.

LG.
    I'm glad Corrine is still in the competition. She is very interesting to watch and not over "ACTing" all of the dramatic scenes.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Corinne's got a website. Too much noise on it, but overall it's pretty nice.
    http://corinneonline.com
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12